When you resize a textbox on the web, Textbox Tamer will keep it that way!
One of the most frustrating things in any web editing environment is text boxes that are way too small for the amount of content that goes into them. It's a nuisance to have to resize the text field each time we enter or change information. With Textbox Tamer, you can resize the text box and it will stay that way the next time you visit the page. For more information, visit: http://www.automateplus.com/blog/textbox-tamer-no-more-tiny-text-boxes/
- (2021-09-11) Vinnie Lauria: doesn't work anymore
- (2019-11-20) Laura Timmel: This abandonware doesn't seem to be working anymore. Tested on the example input fields on these pages: https://www.w3docs.com/snippets/css/how-to-disable-the-resizing-of-the-textarea-element.html https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/components/forms/
- (2018-09-18) David Jonas: Took one quick reload/refresh after adding it, and now it works consistently. (Didn't even need to close all chrome windows, first.) Thanks-- huge time saver. Permission only to read/add info on web pages-- that means no outbound communication, or tracking of content, right?
- (2018-05-25) John: Can't get it to do anything. ???
- (2017-06-23) Zachary: Thank you! This is awesome.