A history stack that doesn't discard the forward entries when you navigate.
Have you ever noticed how browser history disappears when you're clicking back and forward a lot and then click on a link on a page? This extension helps by making sure your most recently visited sites stay available in one handy dropdown. You can skip opening a new tab for everything under the sun, knowing you won't lose track of where you've been. See the web site for keyboard usage. Derived from Dropdown List of Most Visited Links.
- (2021-02-23) István Wellmann: Rarely needed, but sometimes comes in very handy.
- (2021-02-14) Newtomic: I don't use it every time but when the need comes it does the job perfectly! Thanks for this extension.
- (2020-03-29) Scott Edwards: Shawn, I know you've probably forgotten you've even wrote this, given how long it has been, but I wanted to express my appreciation. It has changed the way I browse! I only wish there was something like this for firefox.
- (2016-02-16) Jack Avery: Works well, Keeps track of each tab`s history 22 websites visited. Truncates at 23 sites, Wish it offered 30 sites visited.
- (2020-04-17, v:0.4) Scott Edwards: thanks
just wanted to say thanks again for making this -- I use it every day!! has saved me from opening countless new tabs...
- (2020-04-06, v:0.4) Zeel Shah: Add url along with title
It should show url as well to differentiate between different routes of the page. Should be used for developers.