Men, you've found your home online.
You're a man, and you speak like a man. Your Internet should, too. Handsome Browser runs in the background and edits the web into something you'll be proud to browse. Just install it and visit your favorite sites! (P.S. Not all websites are created equal; Handsome Browser favors those that serve up static content. If you visit Twitter, Facebook, search results, etc., you might wonder why Handsome Browser isn’t working. Just visit FoxNews.com instead.)
- (2014-08-22) Adrien Converse: While I'm sure it's great for men, women will appreciate the perspective they can gain from using this extension.
- (2014-08-11) Robb Erickson: Handsome Browser is like salt for the internet, everything just tastes better this way.
- (2014-08-11) Brian Erickson: I always felt like something was missing online - even on my favorite websites. The best way to describe this feeling is one of confusion, like I'm not understanding everything. Handsome Browser has solved my problem! Now I understand everything (even complicated stuff like Mommy Blogs), and I feel like a man in the process.
- (2014-08-11) Karla Colonnieves: I'm a woman. And yet. This is AWESOME.
- (2014-08-10) Tyrel Tjoelker: If you're a real man, you should get this extension. It's built for you. If you're not a real man, get it anyway. It'll bring you one step closer, bro. 5 stars.
- (2014-08-10) Jeffrey Kranz: Every time I surf the Web with this extension, I can't stop smiling.