Control Coursera progress.
This extension allows you to finally take control over your Coursera progress. It adds an empty (gray) checkmark next to all lecture videos and lets you check/uncheck each lecture to mark them watched/unwatched. Data for each course is kept separately and will be automatically synced across different browsers as long as you sign in to Chrome. Managing quiz and assignment progress is also supported. ============================================ Source available on github if you feel like contributing: https://github.com/has207/coursera-progress-chrome-extension Icons courtesy of http://www.everaldo.com/ distributed under the LGPL.
- (2016-10-05) Sonveer Narwaria: not working
- (2016-03-19) Bill Alsobrook: Nothing there.
- (2014-04-05) Shlomi Ohayon: I love the idea but it's not working well.
- (2013-10-20) Ben Parsons: It worked at first - now it appears to have lost all memory of what I watched so I've had to disable it. Shame because this is an essential missing feature of coursera.
- (2013-07-08) Jim Brown: It does not work for some classes!