A browser extension for searching IP, domain, URL, hash, etc. via the context menu.
Mitaka is a browser extension for searching IP, domain, URL, hash, etc. via the context menu. This extension can: - Extract & refang IoC from a selected block of text. -- e.g. example[.]com to example.com, test[at]example.com to [email protected], hxxp://example.com to http://example.com, etc. - Search / scan it on various engines. -- e.g. VirusTotal, urlscan.io, Censys, Shodan, etc. Mitaka is proudly supported by tines.io, The SOAR Platform for Enterprise Security Teams.
- (2023-05-26) Artyom Maiorov: There is no context menu when selecting something. I don't know how to make it work.
- (2023-03-18) Андрей Евгеньев: not working
- (2023-03-07) Ricardo Claus: Não funciona.
- (2022-08-19) Kees Roovers: jetlag
- (2022-05-26) ger jap: Not working 26-5-2022
- (2021-06-08) Takashi Saito: 素晴らしい！
- (2020-10-26) Kemachat Sirichanvimol: Install the extension but doesn't work. Nothing happens and none of the feature are available. Waste.
- (2020-08-25) Doddy Listyo Yohanesa: Konichiwa, i've install this extension, but seem cant work, i can not see the the "mitaka" icon when i push right click on url. i already put my key on urlscan.io API Key, VirusTotal API Key Could you help me with that ?
- (2018-07-16) ghost ctf: 不能用了啊？
- (2020-11-08, v:0.81.1) Pål Thomas Høstmælingen: missing engines in mitaka
Hey, i installed the chrome-extension of Mitaka, but I only get 2 choices in Mitaka when i want to check an url, og e-mail or anything else: - Censys - PublicWWW Where are all the other engines+? like for example EmailRep VirusTotal, urlscan.io, Censys, Shodan, etc. ?
- (2020-09-29, v:0.78.1) Toasty_boi: question
Its not really a issue but im not sure if i can trust this extension.
- (2019-10-31, v:0.62.0) Rafał Sierek: suggestion for new feature
thx for plugin :-) Defining few services to group open. For example my typical research its opening IP on shoudan, riskiq and robtex. I want to open it all by one click. IMHO it would be very useful feature :-)
- (2019-09-04, v:0.60.0) Daniel Araneda: not working
I downloaded the plugin but nothing happen when I right click on an IP address. I am using the latest version of Chrome. Can you please assist?