Get SpigotMc.org notifications in chrome.
Spigot Notifier checks spigot forums if you've received a new message or notification and displayed a total number of unread things, while you can get on with your day-to-day tasks on your PC. You'll never miss out on anything happening on forums. The extension is open source and the source code/packaged plugin can be found here: https://github.com/Adriani6/SpigotNotifier Any contributions to make it better are welcome! Spigot Thread: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/chrome-spigot-notifier.103988
- (2018-01-01) Marginean Andrei: Perfect work <3
- (2017-11-21) Filip Kjellsson: Works great!
- (2017-02-01) Wouter: Nice!
- (2016-10-06) fatpigsarefat: <3
- (2016-09-27) Mich ael: Just great. Thank you!
- (2016-09-25) Bruur Tycho: First, before the message was in the notification the alerts were giving much more quickly, the new update seemed to break the liveness of the notifications
- (2016-03-23) Rainbow Kiwi: Great chrome plugin for SpigotMC.org notifications and PMs.
- (2016-03-04) boomboompower: <3 Spigot
- (2016-01-10) Taylor Thomas: Works amazingly and instantly!
- (2015-12-17) Joshua: Love it!! Works like a dream for me :)
- (2015-12-06) Valeria Miranda: Useful, it works good.
- (2015-11-27) Tutoriel AndPlay: Nice update :D
- (2015-11-27) iamTris: Simple yet intuitive! Thanks for making this extension!
- (2016-11-11, v:1.8.7) Notification bug
It appears recently that when i recieve a spigot notification, the extension rapidly refreshes itself and sends unending notifications unless i disable and re-enable it. When i try to close one, it immediately reappears; and if i manage to close all 3 it just does the same. I'm not sure what causes this, and im going to attempt to un-link then re-link my spigot account to it, as well as reinstall, but if nothing changes i wont post another problem report. If i notice any diferences i will.