This extension modifies the look of your Tumblr dashboard.
This is a Chrome Extension that let's you browse your Tumblr - Dashboard in a style similar to Pinterest which means you have multiple columns of posts that are nicely aligned, so more information fits on your screen. You can customize the look of your dashboard through the settings of the extension. Features to come/known bugs: . Additional features, if requested! . BUGFIXES where found myself or told about :) . Speed improvements where possible Please send in requests for features you want in this extension :)! Version history: 0.1.108: - Gaps in the layout fixed Overall layout enhanced (overlapping posts should not occur anymore)!!! YAY, finally :) 0.1.107: - Changed fetch behavior for IG 0.1.106: - small IG Bugfix 0.1.105: - Added the (opt-out) action to help me build an RSS-Feed generator for Instagram. Please leave it activated, it only makes a few ajax requests every 20 minutes max. Thank you for your help with the RSS-Feed :). You can opt-out from the settings menu. 0.1.102: - Embeds are now better visible than before (no reflow needed to get the full size) 0.1.101: - Far less need for a 'reflow' (shortcut r in the Dashboard) of the posts, because they should be arranged correctly already (sometimes they are still not perfectly arranged :( ) 0.1.99: - Photosets look better now. Correct handling of different aspect ratios of pictures in one Row of the Photoset. 0.1.98: . Video Posts are always playable now . "Appeal" enhancement (no multiple clicking necessary) 0.1.97: . Use the Keyboard shortcut 'r' to 'reflow' the posts if they should be overlapping each other (workaround for that issue :) ) . You can now delete posts from the queue / drafts, etc. . Post - Footer styling changed 0.1.96: . Many Changes 'under the hood' (using Classes now, will be enhanced in the future) . The 'likes pages' now work with infinite scroll, too 0.1.95: . Bug fixes . Changed from "Maximum Total Post Height" to "Maximum Post Content Height" to always ensure the post header and post footer are visible (also made the Scrollbar a little bigger) 0.1.94: . Fix when you disables infinite scroll in Tumblr. (this should work now!). In fact it's better to disable infinite scroll, otherwise some double posts may occur at the first pages (needs fixing) 0.1.93: . Scroll to top, when a new Post is created immediately . New Setting to restrict the maximum Number of concurrent different Page loads (test what fits best for you) (default = 2) . New Setting to enable/disable Infinite Scroll (freature request). No matter what you set in the Tumblr-Settings, this Setting overrides Tumblr's Setting. Enabled = infinite Scroll, Disabled = no infinited Scroll (you can even switch between the Modes after you already loaded a few Pages) (default = enabled) 0.1.92: . Small Bugfix when a new Post is created 0.1.91: . Small fixes . Ability to shorten Posts (new Setting is available). Disable with a Value of -1 (default) 0.1.90: . fixed Draft and Queue Pages (only occured when the URL contained an 'offset') . Likng Posts really update the Post's status (Data is now sent to Tumblr to actually 'Like' a Post) . Performance enhancements by moving from DOMNodeInserted to MutationObservers . New Option to enable fast loading when scrolling through the Dashboard (default == false). Try it out, I think it works fine... 0.1.85 - 0.1.87 New feature added / fixed: . in the Queue Page you can now shuffle your displayed Posts (in the right Column "Shuffle Queue"). The posts immediately reorder to reflect the new State of your Queue. Attention: this feature only shuffles the displayed posts, not all! 0.1.84: . The width is now also adjusting correctly if the settings were modified. 0.1.83: . The width of the new posts buttons now fits the width of the posts container below. 0.1.82: . Settings Dialog now works again (more Settings to follow in the future) 0.1.81: . Drafts Page: You can now queue and publish posts from this page again (attention: no additional "Ok/Cancel" dialogue ist showing up) . Previously it was only possible for the first few posts loaded (first page) but not for the rest of the loaded posts. 0.1.80: . Fixed dashboard, queue and drafts pages. Should result in less errors. 0.1.78: . Fixed missing JS File (sorry about that). 0.1.77: . Better pervention from showing Posts multiple times on a Page. This should probably also make the Drafts Page work correctly again (new). 0.1.76: . Auto-Loading now works again at the Dashboard (since v0.1.75) at the Blog Pages (new), Queue Pages (new) but not really on the Drafts (new) pages (they use a different URL - schema). 0.1.75: . Fixed double Posts and "empty" spaces in the Dashboard. 0.1.74: . Autoloading more posts should work again! Completely moved to manual loading instead of using the pagination element from Tumblr. Please be aware that not everything is perfect at the moment, I will fix issues whenever I find the time to do so (but it's a start :) )! 0.1.73: . Fullscreen videos now work again most of the time (even portrait-mode videos are beautiful :) ). Sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long :( shame on me... 0.1.72: . Added possibility to enable 'prevent showing posts you may like' (default setting: enabled). You can disable the setting in the options menu 0.1.71: . Better selection of the "current Post" for refreshing the Dashboard (no more missed Posts!) 0.1.70: . First version to support "Page Refresh" . Refreshes the Dashboard by reloading the Page, starting with the last loaded Post . Two Settings added: . Refresh Page - to enable / disable Page Refresh . Number of Posts - to define how many Posts should be loaded before the Refresh Button appears . Other Pages like "Drafts" and "Queue" will get support for the feature soon! I hope you like it :). 0.1.67: . Now also works on the "Your Likes" Page as well . Improved handling of image unloading 0.1.64: . saved tag posts can be removed now, their height doesn't change any more, when hovering the post 0.1.62: . Removed another "scrollflat" eventhandler, so the images should stay visible, when you scroll 0.1.61: . Code enhancements 0.1.60: . Great speed improvement over the previous versions! . Now finally also works for urls like "https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard?page=51" . Built-in current page-detection 0.1.55: . First step to improve the Speed of the Extension. No more Image unloading! (This means the post-positioning will be faster in the future) 0.1.54: . Removed the displayed ads 0.1.52: . Now you can remove all text from photo posts, photosets and videos (all other types are not affected (making the types selectable might be possible in the future) 0.1.48: . Should work on 'liked' pages . Should also work on other pages than the first page of the dashboard . Tags should always be wrapped now to fit the post-width 0.1.47: . Adapted the CSS to fit the current Tumblr-Changes (Sidebar) 0.1.46: . Bugfix when using the new options for the first time (from version 0.1.45) 0.1.45: . Customizable gutter width (new Settings possibility) . Customizable post border (new Settings possibility) . Posts have no round corners (looks cleaner) 0.1.40: . Multi-Column pictures fixed . New Icon in the User Menu . Settings-Window implementation started (in-Tumblr-Settings). . Just click the background or the "Save-Button" and the changes are immediately visible . First Setting for now is only the width of the columns (more to come soon - WHAT DO YOU WANT?!) . Panorama pictures also respect the width now . Have fun :)! 0.1.3: . Fixed the new 'you might like' - box. It's now always displayed ontop the posts and now has a slightly different look and position. . Added the 'tiled view' on the blog's page (tumblr.com/blog/yourblogname), on the drafts page (tumblr.com/drafts) and on the queue page (tumblr.com/queue). . I hope to find the time to create a 'settings' page soon... 0.1.2: . Small Quick-Fix for the change of the source-link of posts and the resulting long lists of tags. 0.1.1: . Performance improvements . Existing posts check only if prepended . OAuth is working but not activated at the moment . In the future, OAuth may be used to provide full functionality while boosting the speed of the extension by changing things . Recommended blogs at the start are hidden 0.1.0: Several UI-improvements: . Recommended Posts . Videos (not yet finished...) . No more 'white' posts, the images stay visible now YAY! :) . After adding post, there will be no more double-posts 0.0.90: . Posts stay visible almost always now, only sometimes the images of the posts are still removed. I am still working on that issue. . Posts will be added to the beginning after uploading a new post . UI improvements 0.0.80: . Newly loaded posts don't interfere with the posts that are on the dashboard . UI improvements 0.0.70: . Some UI improvements . Likes should really work now :) 0.0.60: . Added complete functionality: . Liking posts/etc. now works again . Works with XKIT now . Liked and read-posts are now hidden per default (user preferences will follow soon!) 0.0.50: . Fixed the issue with overlapping posts. . Very improved loading times of the posts. . UI changes: . Uses full width for the new posts buttons . Buttons and posts are now centered on the available space 0.0.2: . First published version, includes many bugs/minor problems
- (2019-11-12) B Harkins: Love it. Such a time saver with so much more content at a glance. Thank you!
- (2018-11-24) Wt S: Was good until it completely locked my settings for the dashboard display, now I can't even see the posts.
- (2018-10-05) julie: could use user icons
- (2018-09-15) Oldmen Plus: That's what layout I want！I like this, thank you. 这就是我想要的页面布局！我喜欢这个，谢谢你。 But the refresh is very slow, I can't see the picture for a long time, the layout will be messy. 但刷新速度非常慢，我不能看到图片很长一段时间，有时候布局混乱。 (╯°Д°）╯︵ /(.□ . \) tragic！ (╯°Д°）╯︵ /(.□ . \) 悲惨！
- (2018-09-14) Jamal McDowell: Great extension! I have been looking for something similar for a while.
- (2018-09-06) Bjorn Stronginthearm: Love the extension but it's currently not working for me all of a sudden. The link in the addon links to a tumblr page that is not yours, the pages get pushed all the way left instead of tiling, and I think the buttons sometimes do not work. Are these all the same problem? Is anyone else getting this problem? I love this extension and want it to work again
- (2018-08-20) Floof: The likes page stops loading new images after a while.
- (2018-07-21) Chris Ascencio: I love this App but for some reason when i click on the icon i does not let me adjust the settings for my view. Currently it is very small and unviewable
- (2018-07-05) 加藤みずっち: need update, since 4 july 2018 it wont reload the page, cant scroll pass the home page
- (2018-06-17) pretty funboy: Love it! the only thing i don't love is that the new post button background is stretched past the container of the posts. if the post backgrounds and new post icon backgrounds matched up, i would look much better. an extra step would be to spread out the new post icons as well.
- (2018-05-23) 80teeth: I only just downloaded it so I don't know if I'll run into any problems later. But right now I love it! This is gonna make scrolling through all the art blogs I follow so much more efficient!
- (2018-05-06) Edward Cid: Very good to configure the Dashboard as if it were Pinterst. Somes issues; *Option for disable Auto-Play Videos. *Disable Tiled view for an open blog into de Dashboard. *Option for hide from a post; opinion buttons and share buttons.
- (2018-04-03) doberbitch: I was happy about this extension but it delays the writing process especially during reblogging, and many different posts attaches itself to one another despite adjusting the width and column. There are definitely bugs to this extension.
- (2018-01-15) Daniel Roloff: it generally works fine, but has some smaller issues. every once in a while a really long post messes up loading of next posts, and some posts get stack on top of each other. other smaller problems include posts jumping around while scrolling and videos playing in messed up frames. looking forward to future improvements
- (2017-11-02) Adam Garnhart: This is working with the queue now, and this extension is freaking life saver. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. Really like that it's easy to change the tile width. I've been toggling between a few different sizes based on my needs.
- (2017-10-01) David Cohen: I was so excited about what this extension offers because I have almost 3K likes and tiling would make it possible to take in dozens within a glance and then reblog them to different accounts for better future access. The theory, in other words, is really cool. But the problems are 1. as you scroll down everything bounces around horribly; 2. you can no longer view videos full screen, and 3. you can't selectively decide where you want the tiles or not. It would be great to tile likes and view new posts in your feed the conventional way, for instance. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with this app and the developers would like to correct me?
- (2017-08-22) Rachael Isabella: I've been waiting for tiled Likes FOREVER. This app made my day, thank you so much!
- (2017-07-18) Callum Lambert: It's a great extension, really fills a niche that no one else does! You should all definitely give it a go. I have noticed it starts to lag out a fair bit when you've scrolled through a bunch of posts. If you could add some sort of refresh from current position or something that would help a lot! Anything really to prevent the mass of images on one page bogging it down. Also, would it be possible for this to extend to the Likes page? I like scrolling through them but vanilla is painful. Cheers!
- (2017-03-17) James Spring: Thank you Franz for the quick updates on this when things go wrong.
- (2017-03-17) Tim Harris: When it is working, it works fairly well. And it works with xkit. I would love it if it were a plugin for xkit!
- (2017-03-01) jim jim: was working perfect but now it will only load one batch of posts and no more :( any tips / fix ? regardless, thank you for your work.
- (2017-01-07) justgothere100: Thank you for this!
- (2017-01-03) Anastasia Homko: Thank u so much! Works perfectly.
- (2017-01-03) ĹİŦŦLΣ ĐΣÅŦH: ty
- (2016-12-09) Ade Barrett: Fantastic ! Thank you so much. Perfect. Just what I was looking for.
- (2020-01-24, v:0.1.108) 高橋彰太郎: support beta version
I would like you to support beta version. I really like this extension.
- (2019-10-27, v:0.1.108) Franz Spitaler: Update for the extension, just an information
Hi, it's been a while. Last week I decided to update the extension to add an IG fetch every now and then... This was added, so I could build an IG - Rss Feed generator, which is not that easy because IG limits the total requests/day to 200 or something like that. The only solution was to spread the request source amongst many devices. You can disable this "help feature" if you wish, but I ask you to leave it enabled because the feature only makes one IG-Request every 5 Minutes you use this extension. I think that's not too much. Another update: The last update of the extension (0.1.108) should enhance the display of the posts a lot. I managed to remove those annoying gaps between the posts from the first page and the second. Also there shouldn't be overlapping posts anymore which is great I think. I hope you like the update :). Please leave a comment on wheter you are ok with the IG-thingy and if you like the new enhanced posts-behavior or add an idea about what you'd like to see in the extension in the future :). Have a nice day everyone
- (2019-06-21, v:0.1.102) bob barker: Add an option to Make the feed take up the entire space
So, tumblr has the little column reserved for recommend blogs and whatnot that's empty and wasted as you scroll through the content: could you add an option to make the dashboard space take up the entire window so that column isn't staring at me, unused and judging (I tried to bodge this with a stylish style, but it seems you have the dash's width hardcoded somewhere in your extension).
- (2018-11-03, v:0.1.97) Video Play Button Dissapearing
I've tried turning off other extensions but it seems to just happen when this one is on. The first handful of videos always load and play automatically fine and then after a little scrolling none of the videos play or have play buttons but I can right click them and open them in a new tab. I've reinstalled once to see if this fixed it. Any solutions would be great.
- (2018-10-25, v:0.1.97) Oldmen Plus: I hope to solve the Caton problem.
Every time I roll, it will be stuck, so uncomfortable, I know that the waterfall may have such problems. _(-ω-`_)⌒)_
- (2018-10-12, v:0.1.97) RUdric R: options
Options to tile only certain pages, such. as likes, drafts, etc
- (2018-09-29, v:0.1.97) Edward Cid: Reblogs in new page
Only the first post in the dashboard can be reblogs in the same page, the new post when it scroll down, reblogs in a new page, this is not friendly. Please fix it, thanks!
- (2018-09-21, v:0.1.96) Snarky Snarky: Is there a way to change the size of the tiles?
Is there way to change the size of the tiles? I'd like to make them smaller and more like the search tiles so it's four or five across rather than huge tiles across my dash. It's better than the default but it's still hard to look at on a wide screen.
- (2018-09-14, v:0.1.95) Jamal McDowell: Source Code
Is your source code on git hub or something? I was thinking making something like this for all blogs if it was possible... Whenever I get time to play.
- (2018-09-04, v:0.1.92) Iuri Santos: Infinite scrolling not intended
hello, I really love your tiled dashboard extension, but since 0.1.92 it seems to make my dashboard have infinite scroll by default, and I would like to have it working by pages as the former, thanks
- (2018-08-12, v:0.1.81) M Jordan: Settings
Upgraded from 1.78 to 1.81; still can't get to settings. Is there a URL I could use to get to settings?