A fork of XKit, the extension framework for Tumblr.
A fork (copy with changes) of the original XKit addon. We are not in contact with the original XKit Guy, nor do we have access to xkit.info. Follow http://new-xkit-extension.tumblr.com/ for news and information.
- (2020-07-03) Heather B: This extension was great before but now I can see it is installed but it does nothing. The tumblr extensions I have installed show they are on but nothing changes. ex. I have timestamps on and installed but I do not see one next to anyone's post
- (2020-07-01) Scarletta Agni: The classic dashboard option, it either disappeared or isn't working anymore? The new dashboard tunglr dot hell pushed on its users even though we didn't want it slows my computers to the point of stalling and the activity notification number literally drives me up the wall, someone HELP ME. I cannot use this website without xkit making it workable.
- (2020-07-01) cursed alien: While this extension is awesome, tumblr just decided to update and disable it on the site. Just bringing that up so you can fix it.
- (2020-04-13) John The Verbose: Uninstalled and reinstalled, but none of the features are working anymore. So I have this once-great extension called Xkit, but it does zero things, and therefore gets zero stars. Chrome is up to date and has no other extensions. I'd love to stop gifs and turn off Tumblr Radar again.
- (2020-04-10) J. Jabor: Good up to a point. Every so often you're going to have to delete it totally and reinstall it for it to keep working. Other than that, it is a wonderful app that can make your tumblr experience so much better.
- (2020-04-05) Emrick Erxleben: everything worked fine until abt 3 days ago or so. the only thing working now is the option of going back to the old blue bg.
- (2020-03-28) Madeleine Fyffe: There's a recent tumblr update so (new)xkit is no longer compatible and doesn't work. Hopefully it gets fixed soon but also ily hope you stay healthy and safe lads
- (2020-03-18) Rose Gearheart: I'm glad that I'm not the only one having issues with it now, it's difficult to rp with it not working :/ I hope they fix it soon
- (2020-03-18) Evelyn Hosey: its not working?? :( I updated and reinstalled
- (2020-03-17) Sasha Shields: they just updated it now so it only works on the activity page for some reason. on other pages there isn't even the xkit icon :(
- (2020-02-25) Lydia Green: Amazing and extremely useful !! Rated 4 stars because of the few rare times that it breaks.
- (2019-12-10) Dominique X: Fast reblog NO LONGER WORKS. Will always reblog to main now, despite choosing side blog from the drop down.
- (2019-11-20) Morgan: Literally doing gods work.
- (2019-10-27) Natalia Español: I just got so used to Xkit, I sometimes complitely forget some stuff comes from the extension and it's not part of Tumblr.
- (2019-10-06) J Miko: Works perfectly. Installed for the Old Tumblr Blue.
- (2019-04-04) Ryan: Was running great up until a few days ago. Many of the features no longer work properly, like removing captions when reblogging. Desperately needs an update asap
- (2019-02-10) Matthew Marshall: after removing xkit after it made everything load impossibly slow, i can no longer reblog/like/queue things as normal.
- (2019-02-08) Shrandeep: its good
- (2019-01-30) SpareScribbles: thank you for making tumblr just a little bit more bearable
- (2019-01-30) M: What would I do without you Xkit.... remain with that blindling new blue background nahhh Xkit is the best of the best 💞💕 (although I do have to add I wish there was more extensions but I'm glad they've made the most need ones)
- (2019-01-13) Absolute life-saving extension. I used the old xkit until I went on hiatus, only to return and find it permanently broken. Thanks for reviving this essential Tumblr extension.
- (2018-10-13) Sage Pavus: This is a very great extension! I just wish there was a way to quickly add individual tags to posts. The closest extension I can find is the Tag Bundler, but I want individual tags instead of bundles. If there is an extension that allows this then knowing what it is would be great! Thank you regardless. New XKit allows my Tumblr experience to be seamless and enjoyable again after my long hiatus from the site. <3
- (2018-08-18) Ariadne Wilson: Attempts to run on actual blogs themselves, not just on the main pages. Breaks themes because of this.
- (2018-07-28) sleepy photon: it slowed everything down even after nerfing all the features, I can't even load the site properly anymore it's so bad.
- (2018-07-28) John Lavitt: "Make sure your proxy, anti-virus and ISP is not blocking connections to studioxenix.com, puaga.com, xkit.info or any of it's subdomains." - Now it won't load, and no answers are provided. The update destroyed it.