A fork of XKit, the extension framework for Tumblr.
A fork (copy with changes) of the original XKit addon. We are not in contact with the original XKit Guy, nor do we have access to xkit.info. Follow http://new-xkit-extension.tumblr.com/ for news and information.
- (2019-12-10) Dominique X: Fast reblog NO LONGER WORKS. Will always reblog to main now, despite choosing side blog from the drop down.
- (2019-11-20) Morgan: Literally doing gods work.
- (2019-10-27) Natalia Español: I just got so used to Xkit, I sometimes complitely forget some stuff comes from the extension and it's not part of Tumblr.
- (2019-10-06) J Miko: Works perfectly. Installed for the Old Tumblr Blue.
- (2019-04-04) Ryan: Was running great up until a few days ago. Many of the features no longer work properly, like removing captions when reblogging. Desperately needs an update asap
- (2019-02-10) Matthew Marshall: after removing xkit after it made everything load impossibly slow, i can no longer reblog/like/queue things as normal.
- (2019-02-08) Shrandeep: its good
- (2019-01-30) SpareScribbles: thank you for making tumblr just a little bit more bearable
- (2019-01-30) M: What would I do without you Xkit.... remain with that blindling new blue background nahhh Xkit is the best of the best 💞💕 (although I do have to add I wish there was more extensions but I'm glad they've made the most need ones)
- (2019-01-13) Absolute life-saving extension. I used the old xkit until I went on hiatus, only to return and find it permanently broken. Thanks for reviving this essential Tumblr extension.
- (2018-10-13) Sage Pavus: This is a very great extension! I just wish there was a way to quickly add individual tags to posts. The closest extension I can find is the Tag Bundler, but I want individual tags instead of bundles. If there is an extension that allows this then knowing what it is would be great! Thank you regardless. New XKit allows my Tumblr experience to be seamless and enjoyable again after my long hiatus from the site. <3
- (2018-08-18) Ariadne Wilson: Attempts to run on actual blogs themselves, not just on the main pages. Breaks themes because of this.
- (2018-07-28) sleepy photon: it slowed everything down even after nerfing all the features, I can't even load the site properly anymore it's so bad.
- (2018-07-28) John Lavitt: "Make sure your proxy, anti-virus and ISP is not blocking connections to studioxenix.com, puaga.com, xkit.info or any of it's subdomains." - Now it won't load, and no answers are provided. The update destroyed it.
- (2018-07-05) Valentina Sande: La verdad es imprescindible, sin xkit no se podría usar tumblr en absoluto y valoro mucho el trabajo de les desarrolladores
- (2018-04-29) Medo Hamdani: It is pretty much useful. You gotta refresh the page to make sure that things are taking an effect. If you are downloading it because you want to unlike your liked posts then you will have to download the Mass Deleter from within the extension itself. For more detail contact me :)
- (2018-01-13) Ariel Alb: is not working right now? keeps showing stuff I set to be hidden
- (2017-12-27) Sean Batt: Just sooo good!
- (2017-11-30) Siege: It clutters up your screen with notifications and such. Not worth the benefits in my opinion.
- (2017-11-26) Deb Hughes: I loved it when I first installed it. The other didn't work at all. However I installed a paid for theme and now it says there is an error in the RSS so nobody can subscribe until I fix this. I am sure its something simple. Other than that it works great has a lot of nice features
- (2017-11-20) A must-have extension if you use Tumblr.
- (2017-10-27) Maria Στ.: i'd like to be able to view the tags on a post! if that's aleardy a feature, can someone help me find it?
- (2017-10-02) Gloria Saenz: All of my extensions work fine on the dashboard but when I go to edit my extensions or add new ones everything is just blank. I can see all of the tabs but all of them are blank except the "About + Support" tab which has its usual info in it.
- (2017-09-26) Tuna D: I love the New Xkit team, I bless them for taking over the monumental task of keeping Xkit up-to-date with all of Tumblr's changes so the website still stays usable!!!
- (2017-08-12) nicolas stagliano: This!!!