Adds a delay page between you and the target of the links you click on.
- (2021-02-21) AWAKER: This may be the first suspend load inactive tabs... if add option to manage time delayed and auto load when click active tab like great extension in firefox that chrome user very need.
- (2018-02-02) Mārtiņš Mālmanis: Put it on FB and think while you wait - do I really need it for work? :)
- (2016-08-11) Mohammad M.: needs customization abilities, have to wait for 3 minuts for every page i visit.
- (2016-01-26) Camilla Kirkegaard: Just what I needed :-)
- (2019-06-14, v:0.3.1) Mich ael: How do you activate it?
I installed the extension but I don't understand how to make it delay a website.
- (2018-12-26, v:0.3.1) David Rowland: Add to Options (which is greyed out)
Please fix options, and allow to change Delay from 2minutes to a customised timer, 15 seconds seems to be most optimal, aswell as doing this for every tab and link, rather than randomzied, or atleast allow us to change the frequency of how often we are delayed.
- (2018-10-07, v:0.3.1) Виктор Азаров: Timeout skip / delay change?
Could you, please, add the option to skip the timeout, or manually change the delay time (so it would be like 10 seconds or so)? It would be the best extension for me if you could do so.
- (2018-02-02, v:0.3.1) Mārtiņš Mālmanis: Options isn't working
Options isn't working - It's just grey - non active Why?