Opera like FastForward feature in your chrome browser.
Opera has a neat feature called FastForward that detects 'next' links on pages and allows you to use the space bar to not only scroll down, but when the bottom of the page is hit it will automatically advance to the next page for continuous mouse free reading. This extension brings the same features opera users were used to to the chrome browser. Please feel free to reply with any questions or problems with the extension. History: 1.2.2 Removed 'more' as a next word, it caused trouble with many sites and isn't worth it as a default, but can always be added back in if you need it on the options page. 1.2.1 Added discovery of image links with alt="next" tags 1.1.2 Fixed bug in loading default excludedUrl list. 1.1.1 Fixed bug detecting input field. 1.1.0 Add ability to exclude links from being detected as a 'next page' link. For example don't treat the 'More' link from the google drop down as a next page link. 1.0.2 Exclude GMail popup from being fast forwarded. 1.0: Initial release Fast Forward
- (2021-05-01) Alpha: I can't use it, because it doesn't even say how to. I also noticed that there is a lot of fake reviews on this.
- (2017-01-29) Justin Cram: Would like to make them into hotkeys
- (2016-09-03) Geoff Alan: only 3 stars bc i am not sure how to use it? can someone tell me what im missing. i have it turned on. and when i went to options page i wasnt really sure what to make of that. there is literally no directions anywhere lol.
- (2016-03-31) IllegalSpawns: stupid
- (2015-04-13) Slava Syrota: Весьма удобно, спасибо.
- (2014-06-23) mahdi rahmani: that's very useful extension.tnx
- (2014-06-03) H.Merijn Brand: It lacks the most important part of what Opera supports: <head> <title>Title</title> <link rel="next" type="text/html" href="next.html" /> </head>
- (2014-03-26) Mike Dugan: Awesome! I'm throwing out my mouse.
- (2013-11-29) Sorry but your extension is unclear : how does it work exactly?
- (2013-05-24) Jeffrey Kevin Pry: This extension is simple to use and works very well. It provides an obvious feature you would expect from a browser such as Chrome. I never knew I needed this until I installed it! Highly recommended!
- (2018-10-13, v:1.2.2) Auto page load
Can you make a button by which i can load all pages of a website in a single page automatically.
- (2014-11-20, v:1.2.2) Mike Gibson: hotkey or button
Is there a hotkey to trigger this? Or is it possible a botton could be added?