WordPress' Press This interface for Chrome. Supports multiple blogs.
Allows quick and easy access to your WordPress blog's "Press This" interface from Chrome. Supports up to five blogs for posting. v2.0: The Press This interface now opens in a new tab, not in the popup, which should overcome the various issues with things not loading in iFrames.
- (2018-12-19) 鶴千亀万聖徳太子: I love this.
- (2017-12-27) Tom Connolly: Takes me to WP and then NOTHING!! waste of time
- (2017-07-21) Eldo Rhaan: It is not working, you stay stuck at the login step asking you in loop your login and password...
- (2016-12-26) Toni Hoskin: Stellar! Works perfectly. I am able to post to my self-hosted sites and it is better than WP does it. It is great not to have to go to each site to set-up the Press This bookmark. I simply entered the sites URL's and used the extension.
- (2016-12-20) Tony Green: I was really hoping this would work as I manage multiple sites, but I keep getting "403: Forbidden This page cannot be displayed" from my sites. And there doesn't seem to be any user guide to help figure out the problem. Uninstalled
- (2016-08-20) Justin Lapsley: Works great. Thanks.
- (2016-04-16) Carmelo Elo Latino: Neanche questo NON FUNZIONAAA!!!
- (2015-04-03) Anowar Hossain Rana: just awesome
- (2014-08-21) Amy Liao: Blank tab appears after clicking on link.
- (2014-06-10) Teddy: This plugin is *almost* perfect for me. Works well, and is far superior to having multiple "press this" bookmarklets in your bookmark bar. That said, I manage 20+ blogs, and this seems to be limited to 5. :( I wonder if there are any plans to change this?
- (2014-03-31) Chris Lynch: Works perfectly.
- (2013-04-11) Rainer Großmann: Works perfectly!
- (2012-10-11) Giles Shaxted: I click on a blog and nothing happens .. it doesn't go blank, just stays as it is.
- (2017-11-06, v:2.0) Says extension is depreciated
Shame it worked really well for months.
- (2017-11-04, v:2.0) didn;t create a blog post
I installed went to a page and clicked the extension. Takes me to my dashboard and no post created.
- (2017-07-21, v:2.0) Eldo Rhaan: Login Password step not working
When you enter your login info, it is not working and asking to enter it again ...
- (2017-02-14, v:2.0) Lizzie T: Not working
Takes me straight to my dashboard instad of to an editable post. This problem started about a month ago. Worked fine for ages before that.
- (2015-05-27, v:2.0) Rong Hua Ching: extension not working
Unable to login, after signing up with blog site address unable to enter PW. The cursor did not move, removed plugin and retried several times no change.
- (2015-02-16, v:2.0) Susanna Donato: How does it work?
I installed the extension and put in my blog site address. I went to a web page, clicked the extension, and clicked to post to my blog. Nothing happened. No post appeared (I was logged into my dashboard), and I got no error message, etc.