Track all your learning.
Bring learning into your everyday workflow with the Degreed button. You can track your learning from any website, share content with others, save for later, add to a Pathway, or search for content in Degreed without ever leaving the site you’re on. Track your learning: Track all your learning directly from your browser without leaving the page you’re on — and save comments about what you learned. Share with others: If you love what you learned, you can recommend it to a friend or a group. Save for later: If you find an article you want to read later, you can save it. If you forget, Degreed will recommend it in your feed. Add to Pathway or Plan: When building a Pathway or plan in Degreed, you can add to it directly from the Degreed Button. Add to catalog: If you have the “Manage Content” permission, you can add directly to the catalog. The Degreed Button will scrape the title, description, and image for the content if available, removing the need to manually add the information. You can also review and modify the title and description before the item is added to the catalog. Find more learning resources: Find new learning resources and people to follow. If you want to learn more, search to see other learning items or find people to follow and see what they’re reading. Stay in touch with notifications: Your Degreed notifications are available directly. If someone recommends an item, you get notified without leaving the page you are on.
- (2020-03-31) Kelsey Kamp: It seamlessly tracks my learning as I browse without having to stop what I'm doing and add it to my profile.
- (2020-02-22) Cat Marsh: Doesn't work in Brave browser (Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) macOS High Sierra) - I tried to install twice but each time I try to track something I see a white sidebar with a brief flash of circling blue dots then nothing.
- (2020-02-14) Yoss Perl: Love the learning in the flow of work this enhances. So easy to collect great learning assets and tag them against my life long learning profile.
- (2020-02-03) Aparna Vemuri: Love the latest update that allows me to highlight text to search for relevant content within Degreed!!
- (2019-12-05) Con Nicholas: The extension does not work. No update since early October. Major glitch. Degreed are you going to do anything about this?!!!!
- (2019-10-19) Eduardo Moreno: This is a great extension and, while on the surface seems similar to extensions like Pocket, goes beyond them by helping you plan and track your learning activities, when it could otherwise be easy to forget what you've watched or read in the past. However, the only reason this isn't 5 stars is that I can't get this extension to work in other Chromium-based browsers, namely Brave and Vivaldi, which also support extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This is actually the first Chrome extension I haven't been able to use in Brave / Vivaldi, but because of its usefulness, I've reluctantly returned to using Chrome as my main browser.
- (2019-10-15) xander ji: can not uninstall after installation!!!! F U * K
- (2019-04-16) Habiba Koroma: i never installed this and want it removed!!
- (2017-09-19) Chris Clem: Works great for me. Love adding what I read so easily to my Degreed profile.
- (2017-09-06) Hugh Gallagher: After installation and successful granting of privileges the degree button simply does not work. It keeps asking me to log in again, it doesn't remain logged in. Its useless
- (2017-07-01) Daniël Oosthuizen: Edit - Issues fixed after restart Marking a link as complete just gives me a blank plugin. Adding to Pathway shows an incomplete view. Currently not a usable plugin.
- (2017-03-31) Johnny: Can't sign in.. (Chrome vers 57) - Windows 7 , 64 bit
- (2016-12-21) Yelena Shkolnik: Love it, super easy to track what I read throughout the day
- (2016-08-07) Michelle Stevens: Makes adding things to my Degreed profile a snap.
- (2016-06-29) Daniel Quiceno Calderón: great to track what you learn
- (2016-01-13) McKelly Peart: Amazing extension! I use it to add items to my learning queue to be sorted out and added to a pathway later on
- (2015-11-16) Will Peterson: Makes tracking my learning easy. Getting better every day too, now has notifications built in
- (2015-11-06) Dionne Porter: This really makes it simple to track learning. I especially like the save feature. Great extension to have!
- (2015-10-24) Beth Davies: I love using Degreed to track all my learning and the extension makes this super-easy. Great tool!
- (2015-07-18) Erik van Mechelen: Love ability (with two clicks) to add to learning queues, save for later, share, or mark as read to my Degreed profile. 5 thumbs up!
- (2015-06-30) keiji lan: great !
- (2015-06-16) Stephanie Gantos: The extension is so easy & user friendly! Makes tracking my learning effortless.
- (2015-06-16) Eric Sharp: This extension is fantastic! Not only can you queue learning for later, you can also add whatever you read/watch to your Degreed profile.
- (2015-06-12) Pamela Wilcken: Easiest way to track my daily learning. It takes seconds to add a video or article to my profile.
- (2015-06-12) Sonja Schurig: Easiest way to track all your learning.