Adds IMDb data to movies on Pirate Bay sites.
UPDATE 27/2/2014: Should now work on all sites including proxies, but some might act dodgy if they have modified the official Pirate Bay code. TPB's DOUBLE VIEW MODE IS NOT SUPPORTED (YET)! IMDb for the Pirate Bay adds IMDb data (rating, genre, runtime and release date) to movies listed on Pirate Bay sites. It uses the OMDb API to fetch the data. By downloading this extension you agree to only downloading movies legally.
- (2017-01-01) Jamey Greenwood: The reason this extension doesn't seem to work for most people is because it hasn't been updated to working with HTTPS yet.
- (2016-07-26) jack fry: Doesnt work please update
- (2016-06-20) Simon Selva: not working for me...
- (2015-12-27) Johan Andersson: dosent work
- (2014-04-15) Yaniv Mesika: Great idea, great implementation!! Thanks !!
- (2014-02-17) ansh: not working
- (2014-01-03) Andreas Henriksson: Gillar idén starkt! Dock får jag inte det att funka, trots att jag har Single view. Skulle vara skitbra om du kunde fixa så det funkar, och även stöd för double view.
- (2013-12-20) Toni Oliver: Awsome idea, not working for me. Not in double, not in single, I can't find the prolem.
- (2013-12-20) John Doe: It's great, but they need to update it for the new changes to thepiratebay
- (2013-12-15) Awesome add on that improves usability and saves time from having to go look at IMDB manually. Nice to have all the info on one page. Make sure you click on VIEW: SINGLE when looking on TPB to make the extension work. Waiting for them to update to the new TPB server.
- (2013-12-20, v:0.31) Toni Oliver: Not working
Not in double or single view.