Shows clickjack attempts and displays CryptoColor® indicator when enabled
NoClickjack: A browser extension NoClickjack helps uncover Clickjacking attacks. This extension will expose transparent Clickjack overlays, keeping your sessions safe from hidden threats. NoClickjack will also display CryptoColor® when compatible keystroke protection software is installed on the desktop. Check with StrikeForce partners for details.
- (2020-01-01) Scott Kalinec: Doesn't work. It shows nothing.
- (2018-03-24) Chris: not working at all, shows nothing.
- (2018-03-03) Roosevelt Murphy: I had it before, it worked just fine. Now after re-installing, the encryption works, in [[ Reverse ]]! Why am I seeing, what the Key loggers see? Once the random letters & numbers appear, as in a comment, that's what entered. You see the random Encryption; as the key logger sees. Why? It's not working correctly, but in reverse! Any rhyme or reason? It's some wacko stuff!
- (2017-12-16) Steve Ward: NoClickjack and CryptoColor are State of the Art cyber safety tools and compliment my existing tools exquisitely.
- (2017-11-29) Sean Hsu: NoClickjack and CryptoColor are very useful extensions from Strikeforce Technologies's product GuardedID which also provides keystroke encryption.