Opt out of Google's interest-based ads as you browse the web with Chrome.
This extension opts you out of the DoubleClick advertising cookie, which Google uses to show you interest-based ads on partnering websites. - Stops interest-based ads on some of the websites that partner with Google - One-time install on Chrome - Opt out remains in effect, even after you clear your browser’s cookies For developers IBA Opt out extension by Google is available as open source at http://code.google.com/p/google-opt-out-plugin/ Terms of Service By using IBA Opt out, you agree to the Terms of Service at https://chrome.google.com/extensions/intl/en/gallery_tos.html
- (2020-08-12) Niphat Nualchan: good
- (2020-07-31) Rhino Gone get it back: I dnt know whats real i need help asap
- (2020-07-14) Alan Martinez: So people this is the one way to get rid of google search results ads. Not for ads linked to 3rd Party websites
- (2020-06-27) Star Border: Hi Big G, this is perfect and delivers as you say. Having a lot of fun on this journey, but heres a chance for me to give you a review! A big five stars for you guys. star_border Code
- (2020-04-06) ももさき: 使えなくなったのがとても残念
- (2020-03-31) Chrome User1: Check your interests https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated I think now start reading about how the world called the internet works and how to build global businesses. First of all, this application is not designed to block ads. You can read more about this in the comments below. I will not comment on this again. But another topic. Do you think that applications designed to block ads benefit you by blocking ads that belong to you? My dear, I can't say how old you are or what kind of right you have on the Internet. But I can say a nuance that is clear. When you spend time on the Internet, you have a time-based life and personal interests within it. Your interests are human behavior and individual. There can be thousands of people who don't have your interests and want to own them, because, as I said, people's worldviews are gained through years of experience. Many people do not want to face these difficulties and try to steal your interests on the Internet and sell them through advertising on the Internet as their own interests. The ad blocking apps you use can openly track your behavior over the Chrome Network, which you send to reverse servers, and that's a fact. Another issue is that internet advertising is a blessing and is designed to help people develop their businesses, jobs, their children's education and many other qualities. Because the pizza shop you are interested in gives a boost to the industry that produces the pizza boxes you set up 2 years later. That is, today you support him, tomorrow he will support you. What do ad-blocking apps do? I ask the question, think logically, what do you think such applications do? I will tell you that such applications are in the middle of the links between the pizza shop and the pizza box manufacturer, which will be installed in 2 years, and share what belongs to you to an unrelated audience. And you know the result, there is no pizza shop, no pizza box industry to be built in 2 years. Protect your interests. Because the world is ruthless. Thanks
- (2020-02-19) JOTA PT: 2020 update ? last version 2013 QQ
- (2020-02-09) hotjung chanal: อะรัยว่ะ เพิ่มหรือปิดกันแน่ เอาดีๆเซ็งไก่
- (2020-02-07) farzad amirbeigi: 💩👉💩
- (2020-02-05) Victor Garza: Bi,, files waiting to get everthing done
- (2020-01-31) jay double U: im new to extensions and usually dont trust them but t seems to be working so far before this works you have to turn these off Automatically allow access on the following sites http://doubleclick.net/*?
- (2020-01-20) lek chen: ไม่เห็นกันโฆษณาให้น้อยลงได้
- (2020-01-19) おんj民: 広告が消えない
- (2020-01-18) 邱國彰: IBA Opt-out (by Google) 棒 讚
- (2020-01-12) Joshua Young: Let's do this :)
- (2019-09-02) Saud Zahoor: Everyone writing 1 star reviews are all absolutely stupid. it says in the description that you're still gonna see ads, just not ads personalized to you. if u dont want ads, then download an ad blocker. y;all some dumb mofo's.
- (2019-06-26) jason perez: like it
- (2019-06-26) William Lambton: I added this extension to the Chrome browser maybe a year ago. During the last several months, however, I noticed some sites were very slow to load, even failing completely - especially newspaper sites, which are full of ads. I was forced to use other browsers to view these pages easily. It then occurred to me to remove this extension, which I did today. This had an immediately beneficial effect. Several sites I had to view last night in Edge now loaded promptly using Chrome, the difference striking. I then re-added the extension. The same sites still loaded properly. I will repeat these tests having cleared my Chrome cache. However, whatever the result, I'd say the extension is unreliable. I'll end up removing it, to be on the safe side.
- (2019-06-26) 潘洪波: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1465199336
- (2019-05-11) Sheehan Terlalu Bersama Kamu Nih His: Tuh Nya Keren Sekali
- (2019-04-25) Terence Wiggill: Works for Google IBA that use the double click cookie. RTFM and do home work before complaining. To block add and most tracking on sites I use uBlock Origin.
- (2019-04-07) Angus Maiden: You should need to pass an IQ test before leaving a review. There are lots of morons whinging and leaving negative reviews. These wankers would buy a toaster, expecting it to iron their clothes, and leave a 1 star review because it didn't iron their clothes. If you can't comprehend English, you shouldn't be leaving reviews where you're required to write in English. Idiots. This extension does exactly what it says it does. Thanks Google.
- (2019-03-09) Vlad Muntoiu: nu pot sa salvez setariile!
- (2019-01-30) Nguyen Pham: ok
- (2019-01-09) Hassel Knibbe: can not get it so far