Dark Skin for Podio, with extras
Skin Podio.com with a dark, Graphite and Gold theme. Graphite Skin is more than color and styling, it includes enhancements to the Podio UI. • Many menus and items are now easier to click on • Element sizes and margins have been reduced for a more compact layout • Hover indicators now show when items are clickable • HTML Select elements have been replace with an advanced search widget! • Pressing F7 will toggle the styling • Pressing Insert will create a new Item • More secret keys are available if you make a donation! == The Future == Coming very soon will be other versions of the skin similar to Graphite. • Sandstorm — a version with a light grey palette • Snowblind — a version with a white palette == Graphite Supercharger == Also, keep an eye out for the Graphite Supercharger Chrome Extension for Podio, which will include: • A full set of Shortcut Keys to enhance your productivity with Podio • Other widgets and functionality that will improve your Podio experience
- (2017-12-13) Gil Roberts: Too dark in most spots. cool concept; wish there was more skins...
- (2017-04-11) KSK Soluciones: Nice idea but is very, very dark...
- (2016-08-25) Eugen Baryshnikau: Very dark, hard to read, slows down the browser bacause of too many unjustified visual effects and annoying animations added. Result: fancy, but unfortunately useless.
- (2016-11-03, v:0.0.0.6) Corey Bauman: Too transparent on item details
I agree with others, the theme is a bit dark, but that is manageable for the most part. But when clicking on an individual item, the item detail pane is extremely transparent and it is unusable. Any chance this can be tweaked fairly easily?
- (2016-03-29, v:0.0.0.6) Steve Poekert: Too Dark to read
Hi, I like this skin, and I really, really would like to use it. However, it is too dark to read. To test, I've tried it on 4 monitors and 3 computers now, and doesn't help readability. This skin is so close to be being usable, PLEASE lighten some of the lines and text, or make it possible to to change the CSS items via a menu? Thanks for taking on this project, I do think this is a great idea.
- (2015-10-08, v:0.0.0.6) Nice!
It's great to see that you skinned Podio (shocking that they still don't have themes to choose from). Trouble is, a number of our team members don't like your "dark look" theme (most time is spent looking at apps with darker text on lighter backgrounds, so making the "jump" is tough on the eyes). Hope that you do something similar with a less extreme look. Good luck, and keep up the good work!