Surface relevant information directly in your web browser.
MicroStrategy HyperIntelligence Surface relevant information directly in your web browser. With MicroStrategy HyperIntelligence, organizations can inject Zero-Click Intelligence about customers, products, people, and more directly onto words within every website or web application. Built by MicroStrategy, a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility, the extension surfaces information from 200+ enterprise data sources and injects real-time, contextual insights directly into a user's browser-based workflows. Deliver Zero-Click Intelligence MicroStrategy HyperIntelligence automatically scans every webpage and underlines relevant keywords. Hover over a highlighted word to see insights in real-time. Cards elegantly present predefined KPIs associated with that word—sourced securely from MicroStrategy. Combine Information From Multiple Systems Each card can seamlessly combine information from multiple enterprise assets and applications. For example, an organization can deploy a card to their sales reps that pulls from Salesforce.com, Marketo, or any other relational database. Whenever a salesperson sees a customer name in their email, spreadsheets, CRM, Google search, or anywhere else on the web, MicroStrategy instantly underlines that customer name and account reps can simply mouse over the highlighted word to bring up a relevant card. Use Cards as a Launchpad to Other Applications Support for dynamic linking within the header of a card allows individual cards to serve as a jumping off point for workflows that span a variety of applications. For example, a product card in a retail setting might have links to a MicroStrategy dashboard, a CRM report, or even an inventory management system. By hovering over a highlighted keyword and bringing up the relevant card, a user has instant access to these related systems – allowing them to easily do more in-depth research or take immediate action. Multiple Cards The extension supports multiple cards for different use cases. Each card can point to a different keyword (e.g. your employees, products, customers, etc.). Easily toggle individual cards on or off. One Word, Many Cards Handle instances where two or more cards match on the same keyword. For example, say you have a ‘Customer’ card and a ‘Vendor’ card, and each has a keyword match for ‘Topspin Toys’, you will be prompted with a carousel menu that allows you to choose between the Topspin Toys Customer card and the Topspin Toys Vendor card. Include Images and KPI Widgets in Your Cards The profile card template supports dynamically sourced images in the card header (e.g. headshots of employees) as well as donut charts for percentage-based KPIs (e.g. utilization or likelihood to churn). Blacklist Individual Websites By default, the extension will work with any web-based content, however it is possible to blacklist individual websites—disabling the extension’s functionality. To blacklist a specific URL, navigate to the settings menu and enter the URL you wish to blacklist. This extension may enable the interaction with third party websites and applications. MicroStrategy is not affiliated with these third party websites and applications
- (2019-11-13) Javier Delgado: Amazing experience, no need more being looking on the reporting system for figures about the topics I have on my screen, info comes to me!
- (2019-08-30) Veneel Kumar Ponnada: Love it.
- (2019-07-20) Elver Ardila: Excelente extensión para BI, información al instante y sin necesidad de recurrir a instalar aplicaciones de BI en la computadora.
- (2019-07-20) Nancy Carvajal: Se tiene la información de manera inmediata, sin tener que instalar aplicaciones de BI. Excelente.
- (2019-05-20) Jandos Cool: Works as expected, I can see a lot of scenarios on how this can be useful. But for me as an IT specialist it was not trivial to setup link to Library. I think you setup link to demo site, and changing it is not obvious.
- (2019-05-07) Antonio Peralta: Great productivity app. It identifies text on any web page for which it is able to offer a "hypercard" containing additional information and underlines the text identified. The information may come from one or multiple different sources. If I hover over the underlined text, it displays the "hypercard" containing KPIs or other predefined contextual information relevant to the highlighted item. It also supports multiple hypercards that match the same text via a carousel. Hypercards are a great way to provide users of a system with data from other systems easily and with very little effort to the user. Users can also follow pre-defined links in the hypercard for additional information.
- (2019-04-18) Subhash Choudhari: It's really nice experience of mine while working with HyperCards. It's very fast and easy to use.
- (2019-02-25) Oswaldo Palacios: La información que necesitas de manera inmediata en cualquier aplicación web. Sorprendente!
- (2019-02-15) Rafael Leite: Love it!
- (2019-01-28) hugh owen: the future of enterprise intelligence.
- (2018-12-18) Laurent Lee: Bring Analytics in your daily operations : without leaving your usual websites, you can get insight on a particular item (keyword, e.g. customer name), mouse-over this word and a pop-up appears to instantly give you KPIs straight from MicroStrategy. Super useful when : - you don't know or don't want to know much about Analytics tools and build queries, etc - or you want to save time by having bits of Analytics by just moving the mouse cursor - or you are already a MicroStrategy customer and want to extend Analytics to the crowd in a snap Note : I'm a current employee of MicroStrategy.
- (2018-12-14) Toli Larrosa: Enterprise Analytics adoption in organizations is around 30% (according to Gartner). This is because the friction of going to an independent BI system, finding the right report, going to the relevant section, and from there finding out the right metric or insight to then take action is just too much. The obvious strategy for getting more value out of data and BI systems is embedded analytics. The problem is that embedding content one at a time in individual applications is just too expensive. HyperIntelligence is attempting to make it easier to embed analytics in-line to user workflows and getting exponentially more value out of data.