A Lightweight YouTube Jukebox overlay for Chrome
- (2017-05-12) Markus Ulbrich: Quite buggy. 1) Can't scroll down when list is longer than screen 2) When i added a video to Jukebox i can't see later if it's already added. The button "add to jukebox" remains red and no other warning 3) biggest bug: i run CCleaner sometimes and after that my whole list was deleted. So i will deinstall it again.
- (2015-10-10) Music z: How about adding an option to "save as playlist" to the videos added to jukebox.. please.. please.. please..
- (2015-08-26) James Vines: This idea is good however this extension needs the following to be implemented for it to be usable: 1. Automatically hide the jukebox when I open a new YouTube page. Currently the jukebox is automatically shown when I load up any and every YouTube page. This is very annoying as I have to click "hide" every time I load a YouTube page and don't want to use the jukebox. 2.The size of the YouTube video in the jukebox needs to be adjustable, it is always very small at the moment. 3. An "always on top" option should be implemented so the jukebox is usable on webpages other than YouTube, this would be really useful for multitasking. If these 3 functions were added this would be one of the best extensions for YouTube. As for now I have had to disable the extension as it is too annoying, hopefully this functions can be added soon so the extension is usable.
- (2015-08-25) Does not show add button where I want it, only select places. Not useful for high resolution displays or multi display setups imo. Only place I could think of this being useful would be on a 1366x766 res laptop that I plan on replacing anyways.
- (2015-08-25) Nishant G: Doesnt work as advertised, doesnt show the hide button and jukebox reloads everytime i change pages. Help me out? Disabling it for now.
- (2017-05-12, v:0.1.0) Markus Ulbrich: Some problems
1) I can't scroll down when list is longer than screen. No arrow there and mouse wheel doesn't work 2) No warning when a file already exists in Jukebox. So when i'm not sure if i already added it i will have to take a look first or add it and then i have it twice 3) biggest bug: suddenly my whole list was emptied?! does "CCleaner" do that? Can't find it out.... Thanks. Please reply to: [email protected] Thank you. ;)
- (2015-12-15, v:0.1.0) Maor Rosenfeld: Permission
Hey, why do you need permission to read the user's browser history?