Shows the price of cryptocurrencies in the badge.
Cryptosaur is an altcoins ticker. Now support: Digibyte (DGB) Dogecoin (DOGE) Maxcoin (MAX) Quarkcoin (QRK) Earthcoin (EAC) Vertcoin (VTC) Litecoin (LTC) Qubitcoin (Q2C) Ultracoin (UTC) USDecoin (USDE) Lottocoin (LOT) Leafcoin (LEAF) Kittehcoin (MEOW) NXT (NXT) Reddcoin (RDD) Klondikecoin (KDC) Beecoin (BEE) Rubycoin (RUBY) Noblecoin (NOBL) Auroracoin (AUR) Megacoin (MEC) Blackcoin (BC) Darkcoin (DRK) Myriadcoin (MYR) Feathercoin (FTC) Also can convert price to USD, EUR or BTC. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458091 Graphics by flashing_light
- (2014-10-21) Great extension, cant get darkcoin working though
- (2014-09-25) Tucker Bickler: Works great! Definitely recommended to anyone who likes to keep a close eye on changing rates. One point of improvement would be if it only showed significant digits. Coins like Dogecoin displays like ".000" when viewed as USD.
- (2014-05-12) Mark J Williams: DarkCoin and MyriadCoin show up as words ( some kind of error I assume ) ... Also it would really be great to have an option to have a badge for each selected coin. I don't want to have to click though. I like the idea of this, would love to give 5 stars if it worked.
- (2014-04-27) Foot Clippy: Please restore Myriadcoin!
- (2014-04-24) Domenic Polsoni: Fix BlackCoin please and then I'll adjust the rating accordingly.
- (2014-04-18) Michael Huntington: BlackCoin is just showing [Object object]
- (2014-03-25) please make a second extension that does the same thing so i can have multiple up showing different coins. great stuff. can you make a larger selection of coins also, or let us input the pull data for
- (2014-03-20) Marshall Culpepper: Works great for Vertcoin!
- (2014-02-21) Дмитрий К.: zaebis
- (2014-02-13) Tymoteusz Wiśniowski: Thank you for including EAC, great little app :)
- (2014-02-10) wow cool extension donate for u 50$ thnx man!
- (2014-02-24, v:1.1.2) Tristan van Bokkem: Price indicator arrows
Hi, Could you update the ticket with a price indicator arrow, if the trend is going up or down? Would be cool!