Print the current page you see with one single click. That for all kinds of photo printing, poster printing, business cards, etc.
Place a print button inside your web browser. So you can easily print a page with one click. Print today a web page, photo or business card with your own favorite Print button. Print is a lightweight and useful add-in designed to print fast that website. You choose the style, you choose the Print button design. This browser extension is designed and touch screen, so you can get print fast the to your current website to your local or cloud print from one of your own Google Cloud Printers. A few great features in this browser extension: + Build for TOUCH screen and DESKTOP screens with mouse. + Option to get a custom design Print button + Option to get the regular Print button + Option to get the Google Material Design Print button + Option double click on the print icon, to save the file in HTML or PDF or to open the Options page Print button works for Windows, Mac and Linux. And also Google Chromebooks. Project Information: https://www.stefanvd.net/project/print/browser/ Required Permissions: "contextMenus": This to add the "Print current page" menu item in the web browser context menu. "activeTab": This is needed for the following features: to print (color, black and white), and execute the context menu action on the currently open tab. "storage": This to save the settings on your local computer, and to sync it to your web browser account. <<< Option feature >>> To protect your eyes at night and to get focus on the video player such as YouTube™. It's recommended to use and install the Turn Off the Lights https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bfbmjmiodbnnpllbbbfblcplfjjepjdn
- (2020-01-14) Levar Berry: Feels like a good High School project. Not useful as stated. Getting a custom Print Icon (WOW). Thank you.... Next!
- (2019-12-24) Kakistocracy: It works flawlessly on Chrome but doesnt work on Opera. Confirmed it could not work on previous versions and Operas latest version. I am using my Win10 "right click" printing option, straight forward and no fuss (why didnt I think of it in the first place?)
- (2019-12-20) Arvada Counseling Center, Inc.: Found it not to work at times.
- (2019-11-15) Atty Van Delden: Goede extensie maar werkt niet altijd.
- (2019-10-28) Saeed Daneshi: Good and useful.
- (2019-10-11) Rich Enenstein: Print works OK. Sometimes it won't print the entire web page (all pages showing as you scroll down), just whatever is currently appearing on the screen. This may have to do with how the web page is designed rather than the print extension, I don't know. Print extension does not allow you to print selected text. Used to bring up print preview in full screen, now only shows print preview in a limited, smaller size that can't be adjusted. I swear, these web designers get together and ask themselves "How can we make this program worse?".
- (2019-10-02) Elias Thanos: Works very nice. I need more UI control (screen size, preview on/off etc.)
- (2019-07-16) Barbara Brake: tHIS EXTENSION IS G-R-E-A-T!!
- (2019-05-09) ÁLVARO IVÁN SANDOVAL TARAZONA: No me sirvió.
- (2019-04-30) Lior Albaz: I may miss something but it's look like a normal 'print' command (CTL+P), no different.
- (2019-04-24) NOOR COMMUNICATION: BAAAAA
- (2019-04-22) Carlos Eduardo Guerra Silva: Hi. I use your handy extension in Firefox properly, however in Chrome, there is an issue: the "print selection" option does not work. When I select text and click your print button, the "print selection" doesn't appear in the dialog. Is there any workaround to "print selection"? Thank you very much! Ps.: I tried to post the question in your support site, but the support form isn't working (sending error).
- (2019-03-04) Günther Zenkner: Perfect
- (2019-02-20) Пелагон Громойло: Не работает на тех сайтах которые мне нужны. Просто тупо не выводит картинки как и системный принт. Ну и зачем мне такое приложение?
- (2018-12-13) Drasko Divic: Učinkovito i prijateljski oblikovano!
- (2018-11-19) brumbo: Does what it's meant to do and that perfectly!
- (2018-11-18) have epson xp 440. down loaded this app, worked great the first time!!!
- (2018-11-15) Landri Gallaz: il manque énormément de pilotes d'imprimantes dans la liste qui est proposée dans les paramètres sur ce sujet.
- (2018-11-07) Aleksandr Polevoy: Вирус ссаный
- (2018-09-19) Charlene Hudson: Do not like it.
- (2018-08-21) Rickdh 2014: Works once in a great while. Otherwise I can' t print. I am using a chrome book.
- (2018-08-17) Dhananjay Gupta: good
- (2018-08-11) Alex Chin: I'm looking for an extension to enable me to print webpage as I see on my screen. Unfortunately this extension unable to do that. Like others commented here, I can use ctrl-P if I want to print.
- (2018-08-08) HASAN MAHMUD: great app
- (2018-08-07) Rachel Evans: I can just press Alt+P Useless bloatware.
3.7336 (702 votes)
Last update / version
2019-12-24 / 184.108.40.206