Print the current page you see with one single click. That for all kinds of photo printing, poster printing, business cards, etc.
Place a print button inside your web browser. So you can easily print a page with one click. Print today a web page, photo or business card with your own favorite Print button. Print is a lightweight and useful add-in designed to print fast that website. You choose the style, you choose the Print button design. This browser extension is designed and touch screen, so you can get print fast the to your current website to your local or cloud print from one of your own Google Cloud Printers. A few great features in this browser extension: + Build for TOUCH screen and DESKTOP screens with mouse. + Option to get a custom design Print button + Option to get the regular Print button + Option to get the Google Material Design Print button + Option double click on the print icon, to save the file in HTML or PDF or to open the Options page Print button works for Windows, Mac and Linux. And also Google Chromebooks. Project Information: https://www.stefanvd.net/project/print/browser/ Required Permissions: "contextMenus": This to add the "Print current page" menu item in the web browser context menu. "activeTab": This is needed for the following features: to print (color, black and white), and execute the context menu action on the currently open tab. "storage": This to save the settings on your local computer, and to sync it to your web browser account. <<< Option feature >>> To protect your eyes at night and to get focus on the video player such as YouTube™. It's recommended to use and install the Turn Off the Lights https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bfbmjmiodbnnpllbbbfblcplfjjepjdn
- (2023-03-31) Mahir Baran Aydoğan: I recently downloaded and used the "One Click Image Printer" Chrome extension and unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. In fact, I would give it a one-star rating for its poor performance. The main issue I encountered was the lack of customization options. I was unable to adjust the size or orientation of the images, nor was I able to select specific pages from which to print images. This resulted in me wasting a significant amount of paper and ink when printing unnecessary images. Furthermore, the extension did not work smoothly with all websites. It was often unable to detect all images on a given webpage, leading to the frustration of having to go back and manually download and print the images that were missed. Lastly, the overall design and user interface of the extension was subpar. It was difficult to navigate and not very user-friendly. Overall, I would not recommend the One Click Image Printer Chrome extension. It lacks essential customization options, struggles with detecting images on websites, and has a poor user interface.
- (2023-03-28) Suzanne Gauthier: Merci pour cette extension qui me sert plusieurs par jour. C'est l'extension que j'utilise le plus. Je me demande comment je pourrais m'en passer.
- (2023-03-04) Raphael Celis: L'accès à l'imprimante. est simplifié et le format est immédiatement adapté aux pages web Le plus simple est de ranger ce qui est enregistré dans une web-box, pour ne pas encombrer la liste de lecture. Mrci beaucoup au développeur.
- (2023-01-03) Cheat Game Mobile (Tứ Bảnh 2K3): Ai cần mở trình in mặc định của Chrome đâu
- (2022-10-30) Shodan: The best printer extension I've found for MS Edge. Never had an issue with it and use it on a daily basis.
- (2022-09-12) Margaret Pepper: I have been using this for a few years and I have never had a problem.It always works great.
- (2022-08-11) Pete Linbourne: completely useless
- (2022-08-05) Petra Poliatevska: It doesnt even work. now i get a bunch of ads showing up.
- (2022-07-17) Wolfgang Christ: macht ,was es soll Prima
- (2022-06-21) Thales Augusto Vicentini: nao funciona
- (2022-05-28) John Daniels: It's just a print shortcut, I can right click and click print or ctrl and P, why would I need this, it should say in the title that this is just a shortcut no extra options.
- (2022-02-06) B. George: I always thought this was a 5 Star Excellent Extension the Print Google Chrome & always used it on my Laptop to Print from Chrome to Google Drive. Then I saw something on edge a few months back. "Use your Chrome Extensions on M.S. Edge & followed the directions to move apx. 12 of 18 Chrome Extensions to M.S. Edge. Then tonight for the 1st time I went to use the Print Extension after 2+ Hours still CAN NOT get it to Print or even pop up then Error, nothing. The Search for answers page only half works meaning it says, after I typed my Problem in the search bar that "The icon of the Extension is located in the address bar to the right next to the website address". NO, several of my Extensions are located up there like Norton Password Manager & Go Full Page Screen Capture but not the Printing icon! Maybe I ran out of room. So, I word my Problem a different way in the Search Bar (thinking if icon is up in the address bar to click on just like in Chrome Browser maybe that will help it to work). After rewording it, I still get the Exact Same answer "it's located up in the ...." No different or correct answer, nothing! Respectfully, Barry
- (2022-01-07) Lorraine Joubert: Garbles text. Took forever to print. Printed as text, but the text was garbled so no use.
- (2021-11-01) Daniel Rodríguez: Me resulta muy practico. Rápido, ágil y sencillo
- (2021-10-16) Kenneth Brown: I don't know what every ones problem is! It works perfectly for me!!
- (2021-10-12) Richard Witt: This DOES NOT PRINT WHAT I SEE. I found a screen capture extention that prints exactly what the page looks like. THIS IS NOT IT.
- (2021-09-02) Joanna Walsh: Have a Chromebook (Acer). Doesn't work.
- (2021-08-25) Vladek Zbozinek: completelly useless
- (2021-08-23) Harshit Choudhary: good
- (2021-07-29) Ambientt gm.ambientt: Não funciona
- (2021-04-17) Udomsilv Udomsilv: hi i wanna know does this extension do like cloud print? and how i have to set up? thank :)
- (2021-04-05) Elizabeth Wild: there is no print icon dissapointed
- (2021-01-27) Matthew Verley: I was having difficulty printing a page and making everything fit. This extension just did the same thing as the regular print button. What's the point of this extension when it does basically the same thing as Ctrl+P? I noticed no difference.
- (2020-12-29) Leo Chaput: does not print , does not want to print, was designed for something else
- (2020-11-27) Jacky Tan Shaur Qian: Download the extension because of the "Print current page" options. I was expecting it to print like page 2 or page 3 if I did scroll down to it. Or first page if I were at the top of it. Did I misunderstand or this extension just lead to the Ctrl + P?
- (2020-11-26) Xiao Youan: No use!
- (2020-09-18) Matt G: Ctrl P does the same thing It Does NOT Print the whole Web page , Removed
- (2020-02-21) Wytze Schouten Forseti: It does the exact same thing as when you press Ctrl-P or choose Print from the menu. I was hoping for more customization.
- (2020-01-14) Levar Berry: Feels like a good High School project. Not useful as stated. Getting a custom Print Icon (WOW). Thank you.... Next!
- (2019-12-24) Kakistocracy: It works flawlessly on Chrome but doesnt work on Opera. Confirmed it could not work on previous versions and Operas latest version. I am using my Win10 "right click" printing option, straight forward and no fuss (why didnt I think of it in the first place?)
- (2019-12-20) Arvada Counseling Center, Inc.: Found it not to work at times.
- (2019-11-15) Atty van Delden: Goede extensie maar werkt niet altijd.
- (2019-10-28) Saeed Daneshi: Good and useful.
- (2019-10-11) Rich Enenstein: Print works OK. Sometimes it won't print the entire web page (all pages showing as you scroll down), just whatever is currently appearing on the screen. This may have to do with how the web page is designed rather than the print extension, I don't know. Print extension does not allow you to print selected text. Used to bring up print preview in full screen, now only shows print preview in a limited, smaller size that can't be adjusted. I swear, these web designers get together and ask themselves "How can we make this program worse?".
- (2019-10-02) Elias Thanos: Works very nice. I need more UI control (screen size, preview on/off etc.)
- (2019-07-16) Barbara Brake: tHIS EXTENSION IS G-R-E-A-T!!
- (2019-05-09) ÁLVARO IVÁN SANDOVAL TARAZONA: No me sirvió.
- (2019-04-30) Lior Albaz: I may miss something but it's look like a normal 'print' command (CTL+P), no different.
- (2019-04-24) Nazrul Islam: BAAAAA
- (2019-04-22) Carlos Eduardo Guerra Silva: Hi. I use your handy extension in Firefox properly, however in Chrome, there is an issue: the "print selection" option does not work. When I select text and click your print button, the "print selection" doesn't appear in the dialog. Is there any workaround to "print selection"? Thank you very much! Ps.: I tried to post the question in your support site, but the support form isn't working (sending error).
- (2019-03-04) Günther Zenkner: Perfect
- (2019-02-20) Пелагон Громойло: Не работает на тех сайтах которые мне нужны. Просто тупо не выводит картинки как и системный принт. Ну и зачем мне такое приложение?
- (2018-12-13) Drasko Divic: Učinkovito i prijateljski oblikovano!
- (2018-11-19) brumbo: Does what it's meant to do and that perfectly!
- (2018-11-18) have epson xp 440. down loaded this app, worked great the first time!!!
- (2018-11-15) Landri Gallaz: il manque énormément de pilotes d'imprimantes dans la liste qui est proposée dans les paramètres sur ce sujet.
- (2018-11-07) Aleksandr Polevoy: Вирус ссаный
- (2018-09-19) Charlene Hudson: Do not like it.
- (2018-08-21) Rickdh 2014: Works once in a great while. Otherwise I can' t print. I am using a chrome book.
- (2018-08-17) Dhananjay Gupta: good
3.7 (614 votes)
Last update / version
2023-08-24 / 126.96.36.199