Instantly discover what was slowing down a webpage.
WebSee allows you to easily see performance attributes of websites as you browse the web. This helps both end-users and developers understand why a web-page might be slow or experiencing problems. With WebSee, you can quickly identify how long a page took to load, the size of the page in bytes, if any requests caused bottlenecks, the number of hosts that served content, and details about the type of files delivered. WebSee data can be used ad-hoc to share directly with IT support teams to help resolve incidents faster. IT teams can also use the Catchpoint portal for collecting WebSee data and reporting it in a comprehensive analytics and alerting platform to evaluate trends and see a holistic view of employee experience across entire departments or organizations.
- (2020-01-29) MD Naushad: It's informative!
- (2019-03-13) vidhatha sv: wonderful extension that provides a quick and concise view of KPIs for chrome.
- (2018-01-29) Артур Соломин: ++++++++++++++++
- (2017-09-29) Yoga Journal Russia: Минималистично и удобно для быстрого анализа страницы.
- (2016-03-06) Andrew Vitollo: I love the real time loading of the metrics, it helps me see at a glance what the KPIs are for various web endpoints.