A highly customized dark theme for Devtools.
This is a theme for the Developer Tools [CTRL/CMD + SHIFT + I]. Installation Instructions --------------------------------------------------------- - Add this theme - Goto chrome://flags/#enable-devtools-experiments and Enable Developer Tools experiments. Select [Relaunch Now] at the bottom of the page. - Open developer tools settings, set Theme mode to 'Dark' - Select Experiments tab, and check 'Allow custom UI themes' - Reload devtools. Changelog --------------------------------------------------------- ## 3.0.6 * Fix expanded arrow rendering Full changelog history on: https://github.com/mauricecruz/zero-base-themes/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- (2020-01-25) pinochkiff andros: css rules during adding are invisible(black text on black background) i can't work like that
- (2019-06-20) Sean Callahan: SICK
- (2019-06-20) xu许畅: 很炫酷，很有科技感，希望不会对调试造成影响，不会因此有过高的内存占用。
- (2019-05-13) Prostogamer: nice! very cool
- (2019-05-10) Rodrigo Dias: This is great! Thank you!
- (2019-04-26) 田村亮弥: ダークだが暗すぎず、おしゃれで開発が楽しくなりました！
- (2019-04-07) Brad: this is awesomesauce.
- (2018-12-09) al kayes: thanks. love to use it
- (2018-12-05) 구름아홉: Thanks!!!
- (2018-10-23) Артём Сумароков: Super good
- (2018-10-04) asafel: Love it!
- (2018-07-27) Nom De Guerre: Better than the default dark theme, for sure. With the default theme, my old eyes could barely distinguish between selected text and non-selected text while editing as HTML. This theme offers better contrast in that scenario, at least. Thank you!
- (2018-07-15) Flippy Rodriguez: Perfect for coding in the dark!
- (2018-07-11) Олег Сорокин: Отлично! Теперь глаза не болят в темноте.
- (2018-07-10) Eduardo Alvarado: 10/10
- (2018-06-02) Sina Aghajani: Only if it would darken the device section too...
- (2018-06-01) Alex Chipev: The html attributes and class names in the Elements tab become invisible when remove the selection highlighting. The text becomes dark as the skin background.
- (2018-04-20) Servando Flores Chacon: the theme makes the console very slow when working in debug mode
- (2018-03-27) Natallia Chobat: Стили не видны при выделении на вкладке elements
- (2018-03-01) Mauricio Rafael: hahahaha!!
- (2018-01-27) Dan Seroney: I love it
- (2017-12-28) Rohit Kumar: i cannot find developer tools setting on my google chrome my google chrome version is ; Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-12-15) Mathias: Nice theme, but it seems you forgot to change the font color within the menu that allows to change mobile device resolution, it's all black on black, so I can't read which device is what... :/
- (2017-11-14) Simon Cook: Great, much better on my eyes than the white background
- (2017-10-27) Steve Gross: So dope. You are saving the eyes of developers all over the world - you should be mad proud of your damnself. Bravo!
- (2019-09-30, v:184.108.40.206) Almir Cibra: DOM dropdown icons disappeared
Hi there. The dropdown icons in the DOM have recently disappeared. Several of my colleagues also use this theme and they are experiencing the same issue - probably related to a Chrome update. Any chance this could be updated? Thank you!
- (2018-11-20, v:220.127.116.11) 김재훈: Can I change the font color of preview tab in network?
font and background colors are all black. Its hard to recognize. I could edit it in devtools element styles but I couldn't find where can I change the actual code.
- (2018-07-02, v:3.0.4) Rafael Borges: Custom font family
How can I change the font-family?
- (2018-06-14, v:3.0.4) Perry Burgess: Waterfall timeline hidden
Hi Maurice, On the latest Chrome update, the waterfall timeline values ("1sec", "2sec", etc) are not displaying properly in "Dark" or "Light" theme. Upon hover however, they display as expected. https://imgur.com/a/ahQcAp6 Thanks, Perry
- (2018-04-02, v:3.0.3) Svetoslav Stefanov: Change font's color
Hello, In "Network" tab when I want to see request's data it's dark font on a dark background. How can I change font's color so that is no more this way ? Here's a pic to see - https://i.imgur.com/u55diZu.png
- (2017-08-31, v:2.4.9) Marco Grießhammer: Network Traffic
Network Traffic is no longer visible. (Chrome 60+ ?)
- (2017-08-09, v:2.4.1) Ver: Not working
Extensions stoped working or this is just me? DevTools suddenly become again bright. I have experimental UI setting turned on, I also tried reinstall extension - nothing.
- (2017-08-08, v:2.4.1) Ventzislav Shabansky: DevTools windows popping up
- (2017-06-02, v:2.3.9) Yingwei Loke: Devices are not visible
Go to "Remote Devices" tab on DevTools, the list of devices are not visible. Only the green dots are there to indicate there are devices connected.
- (2016-09-23, v:2.1.8) Olivier SCHEFFLER: Green on line number
Hi, I don't know why, but since a certain time, the line number appear with a green flash background. Do you already see a problem like that? Thx et really great job!