An extension that supports Advanced REST Client session management reading Chrome cookies.
This small extension supports Advanced REST Client session management. It reads cookies stored by Chrome and sends them to Advanced REST Client application. Your cookies will be send with the request if the request domain matches cookie domain. Required permissions: * cookies - to be able to read cookies * access to all websites - the cookies API can read cookies from domain that the extension can read from. Therefore access to all URL's is required Safety The extension accepts connection only from whitelisted apps which corresponds to canary, dev, beta and stable version of the app. No other app can connect to this extension and read your cookies. Recent changes: - added proxy for XHR requests - the extension will notify ARC when installed
- (2020-02-13) Birane Gaye: ok
- (2019-08-11) kame mi: very very good!! thanks!!!!!
- (2019-08-06) york lin: It doesn't work!
- (2019-08-04) Robert Uomini: Options have been disabled for Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit). Extension totally useless.
- (2019-05-06) 张翌庸: I can't open the window of Advanced REST client, when I click the button, it leads me to the chrome web store always : (
- (2019-04-11) Taka Masuda: I don't think this work anymore. Couldn't figure out how to use it. No instructions.
- (2019-03-16) Esta aplicación está desactualizada. Tienen una versión nueva: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/advanced-rest-client/hgmloofddffdnphfgcellkdfbfbjeloo El desarrollador es el mismo.
- (2019-03-14) cant lunch
- (2019-01-09) Suresh Pasupuleti: Good Tool
- (2018-12-04) Azhar Zartargar: Really Helpful
- (2018-12-03) working is Good.
- (2018-11-20) 금상원: good
- (2018-09-30) Rakshith S: This isn't working post chrome update. Please add support to latest version of chrome.
- (2018-09-19) Doesn't work. The button is greyed out and clicking on it takes me to the extension in the google webstore. There is no USE XHR anywhere - you can't get to a page at all - it just keeps taking me ot the extension page int he app store which says i've installed it. ARGH!!!
- (2018-08-09) joao roberto jose junior: Nice but you can't delete projects or saved requests. If it was implemented would be perfect
- (2018-07-30) YAIR Htet: very useful and good
- (2018-06-28) Chetan Chavan: Good
- (2018-05-30) sai niranjan: This is not working anymore
- (2018-04-04) pavan maddikuntla: Good
- (2018-03-20) Lincoln White: I have the old version and I haven't updated yet. The option to pass login information using XHR extensions is brilliant.
- (2018-03-01) Martin Kontsek: disabled
- (2018-02-22) Carlos Baltazar Chulim Tamay: muito bem
- (2018-01-08) Mandla Khumalo: Good
- (2017-12-30) San Ko Ko: love this
- (2017-12-28) Minh Tri Vo: Good
- (2019-11-15, v:0.1.1) Bull Finch: halo
nie dziala? :(
- (2019-06-03, v:0.1.1) 林承沛: arc問題
- (2019-03-03, v:0.1.0) Eduardo Priante: Não abre
Não consigo abrir como App no Chrome.
- (2019-02-05, v:0.1.0) i cant launch it
i cant launch it please hhelp