An extension for developers to test web pages in different screen resolutions, with an option to define your own resolutions
**Now with options** For Changelog visit website - http://www.benbeckford.com/blog/2009/11/29/chrome-extension-resolution-test.html Resolution Test changes the size of the browser window for developers to preview their websites in different screen resolutions. It includes a list of commonly used resolutions and the ability to customise that list. This extension was written in my spare time, if you would like to support its development you can buy me a coffee or donate any amount using this link - http://bit.ly/ResBeer - thanks in advance :) ========================================== How to use: 1. Restore your window (un-maximize it) 2. Click the resolution test icon in the top right of your browser window 3. Choose a single resolution, or select multiple resolutions and press "View all selected". 4. Your window will be resized
- (2020-07-21) young jack: 可能是chrome更新的原因，不知道从哪个版本开始，点击插件按钮没反应了。重启chrome也不行。这么好的插件别不能用了啊
- (2019-10-07) Martin Petráček: Funguje OK, jen teda nevím proč potřebuje přístup k Čtení vaší historie procházení
- (2018-01-11) Jake Hart: Doesn't actually resize anymore. (Yes, I restored the window first.)
- (2017-06-23) Cees Rijken: Ok, but not perfect. A manual added resolution does not get triggered by the "View all selected"-button
- (2017-04-25) Öner Çağrı Çelen: not working
- (2017-04-19) עומרי לוזון: 2 seconds or more to open the extension window
- (2017-01-23) Misha M.-Kupriyanov: got 1280x710 instead of 1280x800 :(
- (2016-11-10) 李星阳: 很实用，很方便。只是反映速度有点慢
- (2016-07-21) Андрей Гайко: Не хватает возможности регулировать высоту выпадающего списка с разрешениями, у меня их много, приходится прокручивать. Can't change the height of the resolutions list, vertical scroll-bar appears.
- (2016-06-24) 应王: 经常点不出来，why？
- (2016-06-04) Apichart Piriyakulchai: Good plugin.. can help me a lot .
- (2016-05-12) Ryan McLaughlin: Added advertising, and waiting for the ads to load has slowed it down. There are better extentions that don't have ads.
- (2016-05-03) John Parker: Too slow!
- (2016-03-26) Daniel Vazquez: Have been using it for years now... One of the bests.
- (2016-03-14) Антон Кондратьев: Не работает. Не появляется панель выбора разрешения - жму на кнопку расширения в панели браузера и ничего не происходит.
- (2016-03-04) Carlos Borges: Imprescindible para el desarrollo responsivo. Muy buena
- (2016-02-07) Rocco Furtado: Moze być :)
- (2016-01-22) Alexey Malkin: Очень быстро и просто. Пока все работает хорошо, спасибо!
- (2015-11-18) Aapo Saaristo: Doesn't really work. It does resize the window, but not to the size specified. Choosing "1280 x 720" for instance results in a window with outer dimensions of 1272x716 and a viewport of 1268x609. Makes no sense whatsoever. Completely useless as-is.
- (2015-04-10) Róbson Machado Rosa: Why my navigation history is needed to install it? I can't figure out how this information would be useful to resize my window.
- (2015-03-28) 安睿: very good..哈哈啊哈
- (2015-02-25) Adriano G. V. Esposito: Perfetta.
- (2014-10-27) Антон Ершов: тем у кого разрешение экрана 1024*768 - так зачем вы ставити этот плагин? Купите нормальный монитор Ubuntu - не работает когда окно развернуто на экран. Во всех остальных случаях работает отлично
- (2014-08-28) Thomas Chen: Works perfect on win7. Can u add tag support? something like: 13" 1280x800.
- (2014-08-14) Олег Плотников: don`t work on ubuntu
- (2020-07-14, v:2.6) Javiera Roman Aravena: AYUDENME PORFAVOR
Hola estaba muy bien ocupando la aplicacion y puse un numero que no corresponde y el computador ahora esta en una pocicion eqivocada y nose como ponerlo en la normalidad porfavor AYUDA
- (2020-07-12, v:2.6) Jose Coromina: ampliar pantalla
- (2019-02-14, v:2.6) installation for firefox (64.0.2)
Hello, can you tell me for which browsers the tool is suitable? For firefox (64.0.2) is not installed
- (2017-05-03, v:2.2) Jordan Clark: hello
my resolution is a lil messed up its like contrast has been turned all the way up can u l help
- (2017-04-01, v:2.2) Christian Bonato: Failed call to your website
Hi Ben, Right this moment you have nginx timeout on your webiste. At first I thought your add-on wasn't working after a Chrome update, but my guess is that the menu doesn't pop out until the server has responded. Maybe you could fix it by making the call (to your website, or whatever: I'm assuming it could be an ad, or anything HTML from a server) not a requirement for launching the resolution panel, but a different async process. Anyway, fine work, thanks for your work. Christian Bonato
- (2016-10-28, v:2.2) Silvester Gorudo: Hello Ben,
I'm interested in your extension Resolution Test. Have some proposal to you, that will increase your revenue. Ping me in skype or drop email for details. Skype: max.monetizus email: [email protected]
- (2016-08-08, v:2.2) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Resolution Test" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2016-04-25, v:2.2) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 7 300 $.We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-01-31, v:2.2) Екатерина Юрьевна: It doesn't work
Hi! i have downloaded resolution test, while it was loading, it wrote "Checking" and then i have not seen it in extensions. Now when i try to download it shows me - "you have installed" (but not, i don't have it in extensions). How i can reinstall it ?