Instantly test your webpage on any desktop or mobile browser.
Launch a new test session in any browser using the BrowserStack Quick Launch Extension. Set up to 12 browsers for quick access and minimize the time spent in switching browsers. Review changes immediately and make cross-browser testing an integral part of development. To use the integration: 1. Install the extension. 2. Open the webpage you want to test and click on the BrowserStack logo on your extension toolbar. 3. Select the browser & device combination you want to test on. Your webpage will be launched in the combination selected. Test this webpage using BrowserStack’s Dev Tools, check page behavior in real user conditions and file bugs directly. NOTE: You need to have a BrowserStack account to use this Chrome extension. You can sign up from the extension or use this link: www.browserstack.com/users/sign_up
- (2020-03-02) Sören Rossmann: Does what it should, works perfectly fine and saves me a few clicks when testing :) Don't know what the bad Reviews are about.
- (2020-02-06) Test Rest: Часто показывает ошибочные баги в верстке - когда откроешь на реальном устройстве в таких же версиях браузера, ОС и разрешении экрана - этого бага там нет.
- (2020-01-23) C.D.: Honestly It didn't even run nor open, Kinda disappointed after looking for an extension like this so long.
- (2019-12-11) Ben Cheshire: Useful extension & a great service just in general! I do question why it's necessary to have a persistent background page in this Chrome extension. It really adds up when I already use several extensions all with persistent background pages!!
- (2019-11-30) Chris James: For those that complain about this application.. you must be amateur. There is not another emulator available that is as accurate as browserstack. Almost all other emulators are completely useless. It may be slow at times, but just deal with it, and understand that it is still being developed. I gave this application 5 stars because professional UI/Web Design without this tool would be impossible. Good job guys. Keep up the excellent work!
- (2019-10-30) Ondrej Rohoň: It would be really helpful if you could add other than chrome browser to quick launch. For example: I want to test my app on old Android 4.4 built in browser, but it always adds chrome to quick launch, even though I dragged it using samsung browser icon
- (2019-09-26) David Dachauer: Disappointing. Installed it thinking it would be a quick way to launch BS and test any page. When I launch it from the page I want to test, it loads one of my other open tabs instead of the one I launched it from.
- (2019-09-26) Zeba Shaikh Ali: Helpful and quick!
- (2019-09-24) Sebastien Taniere: It works, but I don't find it very usefull. It may be more usefull if we could configure default url to open in live test. I think the best would be that current url opened in chrome should be memorized in order to open this same url in live test.
- (2019-09-23) Apurv Jain: Absolutely love this extension! It's a must-have for all web developers
- (2019-09-17) Viswanath Jeyaram: This is an excellent extension and is very useful.
- (2019-09-13) Robert Varga: Not working with local testing. Paid version.
- (2019-06-12) Oskar Mothander: It opens the simulator but it doesn't even go to the correct page..
- (2019-06-11) Brandon Pereira: Broken in Chrome 75
- (2019-05-14) Alexandr Kazakov: Нормально, но не во всех браузерах работает локальная версия. Например localhost на iOS в Chrome не открывает.
- (2019-02-26) most stupidest thing ever i tried to do this for roblox but it kept saying my password was wrong when i knew that was my password fix the stupid its annoying not going to change my password for nothing
- (2019-01-28) The local testing icon is showing red triangle all the time now. Clicking on it shows "Enable Local Testing". The button redirects to the "BrowserStack Local" extension page. There is no "Add to Chrome" button but only a "Launch App" button regardless to the fact of I haven't installed that extension. Clicking on the "Launch App" button redirects to browserstack.com. I reinstalled this extension and the local testing still doesn't work.
- (2018-10-31) Daniel Kohl: I never use it and I don't like being nagged constantly to install it, even though it is already installed. I especially hate when I get the install extension page instead of the device I am trying to test my page on.
- (2018-07-25) Gamal Eldien: Very Bad
- (2018-06-24) Heyvinaa_: why when i sign in or signing up it took so long
- (2018-06-20) dajun jackson: loved it
- (2018-03-30) Adrian Dimitrov: Doesn't works as expected. It just open BrowserStack website, and doesn't transport the requested URL
- (2018-01-04) Brenda Bailey: I have been in contact with support over the past 3 days because I can't get past the "Optimizing for Performance" step. Error: We could not connect to the remote device due to network conditions. Please try again. They had me try a few things with disabling chrome extensions but it didn't work. I tried the site with Firefox but Firefox flags the SSL as invalid and won't load the site. *Paid version; live Mobile local testing doesn't work but non-live testing does. However, the new phone versions are not available on the non-live test options.
- (2017-12-25) ICE DEMON: horrible
- (2017-10-25) *Kim Zick: Does what it says on the tin.