AWRStudyr is a browser extension that offers powerful web technologies insights each time you open a new web page.
Get powerful web technologies insights each time you open a new web page. - Mobile-friendly test - Google Lighthouse scores - HTML5 validation - Accessibility checker - Mixed content & JSON-LD structured data snippet detection and more... - What web server is behind the URL? - What Analytics tool is used to get visitor insights? - What Marketing or Chat tools are used to convert the visitors? - What Advertising network is running in order to sell ads? - What CMS powers the forum, blog or the online shop? - What CSS and JS frameworks are used to build that user interface?
- (2018-05-14) Daniel Pirciu: useful and easy to use. the only thing missing is an export option :D
- (2017-08-29) Silver Phoenix: Very Useful
- (2017-03-19) Fff Fff: amazing
- (2016-09-15) Marz Nordet: Great tools and very helpful!
- (2016-01-15) Benjamin Schumacher: Very usefull. If we can choose the country it'll be perfect
- (2016-01-14) Matthew Mayer: Extremely helpful way to get a quick look at a website. I am often too busy or lazy to use the much more in depth Website Auditor feature in Advanced Web Ranking; this makes a decent little substitute and saves visiting websites for the information. All SEOs should have this.
- (2016-01-14) E. O.: Amazing thing: it combines information sources like BuildWith, PageSpeed Insights, Google's Mobile Test, W3C HTML5 validator and social metrics from G+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Facebook. Beside of this the tool informs about main organic keywords and top competitors. Pretty handy and free!
- (2016-03-16, v:1.1) Not working
I've tried it on several sites and the pop up doesn't load. Clicked on Inspect Popup and it loads and closes.
- (2016-01-26, v:1.0.3) No Window
Hi, When i click on the icon theres no pop up?