Outline nofollow links, detect nofollow and noindex meta tags on webpages. Features website filtering and custom CSS outline styles.
:: Features ★ supports NOFOLLOW, UGC, and SPONSORED attribute values ★ supports search engine specific robot meta tags ★ disable or enable extension for defined websites :: Minimum Requirements Chrome v39 :: Contact & Report issues: https://www.igorware.com/contact ------------------------------------------------------ :: Changelog v5.2.0 - support for UGC and SPONSORED attribute values (there is no way to visually distinguish it from NOFOLLOW value at this time) - replaced facebook and twitter share links on options page v5.1.0 - improved the way injected script communicates with background script - fix: improved error logging v5.0.0 - new: added outline for links without nofollow attribute ("DoFollow" links) - new: added outline for external links - new: added "D" button next to each style input so you can easily restore default style value - new: inject content scripts to already opened browser tabs on extension start, this should improve user experience on extension install and update - change: updated minimum requirements to Chrome v39 - change: updated default outline styles (this will be noticed only by new users) - change: merged content scripts into one script, should use less resources now - change: made sure that extension doesn't try to load itself into pages from web store to avoid "no permission" errors - change: improved error logging - change: removed Google+ icon and updated Facebook and Twitter icons ===> Full changelog on the website
- (2020-02-27) MD SHOHAG HOSSAIN: Yes it works
- (2020-02-20) Subham Chowdhury: Its Very easy to use,
- (2019-12-25) SA S: Works great! (Windows 10)
- (2019-10-03) John Hinkle: This extension no longer works on the newest version of Chrome.
- (2019-07-17) serge esteves: A must have !
- (2019-05-27) Thayane Fernandes: Realmente funciona! Testem aqui: https://www.igorware.com/extensions/nofollow/test ou no link do Wikipedia (onde todos os links externos seguem com nofollow)
- (2019-04-12) 请随意好吧: 赞一个，很有用
- (2018-12-28) Daniel Cook: Fantastic little extension that runs in the background, essential for anyone working in SEO! Thanks
- (2018-11-03) Shahadat Niloy: Really Helpful !
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: thanks
- (2018-09-12) Cummings Family: No longer working
- (2018-07-18) Sharif: Its a amazing tool for marketing sector
- (2018-04-25) Mike B: Absolutely fantastic. Shows NoFollow links with red box around them. Plenty of options as well. Outstanding plugin Igor :) No this extension does not build you backlinks. If you think this, you have a long way to go in SEO.
- (2018-04-12) Stephanie Craig: Super helpful.
- (2017-11-15) Wawan Setiawan: Sippp.. Yang muncul hanya link nofollow, outline nya cuman garis-garis putus. Kenapa gak highlight warna saja aja. Sekalian aja kalo bisa yang dofollow nya
- (2017-10-31) Mustafizur Rahman: Very helpful
- (2017-09-22) Riyad Jahangir Dip: good tool for SEO
- (2017-09-02) Dinesh Thorat: best tool for seo
- (2017-06-19) Josiah Lipsmeyer: Outlines all the links whether they're follow or no-follow. You can tell by comparing to the source code. I was really hoping to be able to eliminate that process =/. hopefully they'll fix it.
- (2017-05-08) Nguyen Annie: good
- (2016-10-06) Michael Barrett: Does that it says it does ? Highlights 'nofollow' links
- (2016-09-25) kazi Aminul Islam: haven't been able to work out how to make this work.Is it working anyone please tell me!
- (2016-08-29) Trọng Bách Trần: I like this extension very much, it's simple, light and working. But I need one more funciton is highlight external link. Please give us that function!
- (2016-08-29) Funny Bunny: ty
- (2016-08-01) Mayank Makwana: This thing works really well & to the people who are living negative comments here, Go advertise your extension somewhere else Or get yourself educated about what does this thing do, it doesn't give you backlinks -_-
- (2013-01-11, v:3.3.5) Dimitris Georgiadis: Stopped working
The extension seems to have stopped working. I removed and reinstalled it, still not working. Must be some incompatibility with the newest version of chrome