Outline nofollow links, detect nofollow and noindex meta tags on webpages. Features website filtering and custom CSS outline styles.
:: Features ★ supports NOFOLLOW, UGC, and SPONSORED attribute values ★ supports search engine specific robot meta tags ★ disable or enable extension for defined websites :: Minimum Requirements Chrome v54 :: Contact & Report issues: https://www.igorware.com/contact ------------------------------------------------------ :: Changelog v5.2.2 - fixed issue where extension would not mark links with image nested more than one level deep v5.2.0 - support for UGC and SPONSORED attribute values (there is no way to visually distinguish it from NOFOLLOW value at this time) - replaced facebook and twitter share links on options page v5.1.0 - improved the way injected script communicates with background script - fix: improved error logging v5.0.0 - new: added outline for links without nofollow attribute ("DoFollow" links) - new: added outline for external links - new: added "D" button next to each style input so you can easily restore default style value - new: inject content scripts to already opened browser tabs on extension start, this should improve user experience on extension install and update - change: updated minimum requirements to Chrome v39 - change: updated default outline styles (this will be noticed only by new users) - change: merged content scripts into one script, should use less resources now - change: made sure that extension doesn't try to load itself into pages from web store to avoid "no permission" errors - change: improved error logging - change: removed Google+ icon and updated Facebook and Twitter icons ===> Full changelog on the website
- (2020-07-01) mostafa ammar: https://skilsombat.com/
- (2020-03-14) Sharif Jameel: It marks all links that have any rel tag as nofollow even if they are Sponsored or UGC. Sponsored and UGC links are not the same as nofollow and should be outlined separately. Google's most recent crawling change chooses to follow or not follow outbound links based on context, not tag.
- (2020-02-27) MD SHOHAG HOSSAIN: Yes it works
- (2020-02-20) Subham Chowdhury: Its Very easy to use,
- (2019-12-25) SA S: Works great! (Windows 10)
- (2019-10-03) John Hinkle: This extension no longer works on the newest version of Chrome.
- (2019-07-17) serge esteves: A must have !
- (2019-05-27) Thayane Fernandes: Realmente funciona! Testem aqui: https://www.igorware.com/extensions/nofollow/test ou no link do Wikipedia (onde todos os links externos seguem com nofollow)
- (2019-04-12) 请随意好吧: 赞一个，很有用
- (2018-12-28) Daniel Cook: Fantastic little extension that runs in the background, essential for anyone working in SEO! Thanks
- (2018-11-03) Shahadat Niloy: Really Helpful !
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: thanks
- (2018-09-12) Cummings Family: No longer working
- (2018-07-18) Sharif: Its a amazing tool for marketing sector
- (2018-04-25) mburngas: Absolutely fantastic. Shows NoFollow links with red box around them. Plenty of options as well. Outstanding plugin Igor :) No this extension does not build you backlinks. If you think this, you have a long way to go in SEO.
- (2018-04-12) Stephanie Craig: Super helpful.
- (2017-11-15) Wawan Setiawan: Sippp.. Yang muncul hanya link nofollow, outline nya cuman garis-garis putus. Kenapa gak highlight warna saja aja. Sekalian aja kalo bisa yang dofollow nya
- (2017-10-31) Mustafizur Rahman: Very helpful
- (2017-09-22) Riyad Jahangir Dip: good tool for SEO
- (2017-09-02) Dinesh Thorat: best tool for seo
- (2017-06-19) Josiah Lipsmeyer: Outlines all the links whether they're follow or no-follow. You can tell by comparing to the source code. I was really hoping to be able to eliminate that process =/. hopefully they'll fix it.
- (2017-05-08) Nguyen Annie: good
- (2016-10-06) Michael Barrett: Does that it says it does ? Highlights 'nofollow' links
- (2016-09-25) kazi Aminul Islam: haven't been able to work out how to make this work.Is it working anyone please tell me!
- (2016-08-29) Trọng Bách Trần: I like this extension very much, it's simple, light and working. But I need one more funciton is highlight external link. Please give us that function!
- (2020-07-09, v:5.2.2) Amy Oztan: Sponsored links
Hi there, I absolutely love your extension. However, it lost a lot of its usefulness for me when I started using sponsored tags. When reviewing pages I need to know if links have been tagged correctly, and there's no way for me (that I can find--please correct me if I'm just not seeing it!) to tell the difference between nofollow links, sponsored links, and links that have both attributes. Is this a feature that's on the horizon? It's something that I would be willing to pay for. Thank you!
- (2013-01-11, v:3.3.5) Dimitris Georgiadis: Stopped working
The extension seems to have stopped working. I removed and reinstalled it, still not working. Must be some incompatibility with the newest version of chrome