GraphQL debugging tools for Apollo Client in the Chrome developer console.
- (2020-04-09) Andrea Zorzi: it does not work, Apollo tab is not shown! And I have everything setup, dev mode, debug enabled and put connectToDevTools: true when creating new ApolloClient instance.
- (2020-04-02) stephan gabler: The tab in the devtools first shows a loading screen and then becomes blank
- (2020-02-27) Austin Peña: Like it when it works
- (2020-02-11) Bhargav Kahar: JWT malformed error.
- (2020-02-10) Chris Recalis: Can't see queries / mutations / cache. Only thing that works is GraphiQL which isn't the most useful
- (2020-02-07) Emmanuel Dalougou: c'est une extension geniale. niveau deboggage c'est le top
- (2020-01-29) Peer Fisser: I did not experience any issues. Super helpful extension!
- (2020-01-08) Shivshankar Sharma: not working - just showing an icon like it is disabled
- (2020-01-03) Cody Lundquist: This works great! Have had no issues. The recent updates must have fixed all the bugs :).
- (2019-11-25) Angie Changpagne: this tool doesn't even have the cache appear I thought the point of dev tools was to make life for the engineer easier with debugging...we need to monitor caching stats with real time analytics for our decentralized facebook project, this dev tool just isn't good enough...bye felicia
- (2019-11-18) Xiao Guo: Very terrible experience of using it. Crashed, paused, cannot scroll sometimes, the tab disappears .... Had to keep using it since our environment is using Apollo. Please spend some time on this tool, Apollo. The idea is great but the product is very disappointing.
- (2019-10-27) Tom Yahav: Not working at all, see the extension icon but nothing is working! do not download it!
- (2019-10-14) Matt Harris: Has great features but is extremely unreliable. Doesn't discover apollo half the time so it won't activate. UI is a little cluttered, but its a great start.
- (2019-09-10) Ankush Komarwar: it does not work, no option showing developer tool tab
- (2019-08-22) Works great. Tons better than anything relay has to offer.
- (2019-08-19) Michael Cohen: Overall great for reviewing calls made and testing in context. A few bugs when viewing cache.
- (2019-08-15) Marko Vujanic: Its a hit or mis, but usually miss. I hate this extension.
- (2019-07-30) Abedelhak Ajbouni: I like the idea ... but it doesn't work
- (2019-07-10) Ben Sparks: working great for me, super handy tool for debugging graphql on the client
- (2019-07-03) Mårten Haug: Extremely buggy. Works about 20% of the time. Most of the time it doesn't even show up in devtools at all. When it works, it's nice.
- (2019-07-02) Pablo Rodríguez: Si que funciona. En el repo de github esta la manera de activarlo. Básicamente hay que añadir un parámetro al crear la instancia de ApolloClient (connectToDevTools: true) De momento estoy jugando con el pluggin y me parece muy interesante.
- (2019-06-26) andrea merten: Craps out everytime chrome updates. Awesome when working. Mostly doesn't
- (2019-06-24) Rev. Gensan Thomson: very handy for dev, in prod though with introspection disabled the extension crashes entirely rendering it unusable in prod - which makes me sad.
- (2019-06-24) Sander Meijerman: It just does not work at all, period.
- (2019-06-18) Ajinkya Borade: Stopped working now. Shows blank everytime.