A suite of improvements to the VRV player and experience.
- Hide potential spoilers in the thumbnails and descriptions - Control the playback speed - Better control from the keyboard: - Seek with the keyboard - Adjust the volume and mute/unmute - Adjust the playback speed - Custom keybindings and increments for total control - Skip intros and auto-play the next episode when the outro/ending starts - Reorganize the home page of VRV to be more relevant to you; bringing the "Continue Watching" section right to the top - ...and many other upgrades to make the VRV experience better This extension relies on our users submitting timestamps for when intros/outros/etc. start and end so that other users can skip around these. Please consider reading the annotation guidelines and helping out by clicking on the BetterVRV icon in your Chrome taskbar to add annotations when you're watching an episode. It only takes a moment and makes everyone else's experience that much better.
- (2021-07-15) Bassallskill: Sometimes when I open the website the settings wont save and nothing will work. When I restart my computer it will work, but then if i close out the tab it wont work again if I reopen it
- (2021-06-21) Black Jam: I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get the keyboard shortcuts to work. The blurring and rearranging of the home page are very nice though.
- (2021-04-23) Carl Michael: yes awesome thanks marry me it doesn't always work though
- (2021-03-09) Zaw Htun: the skipping intro and outros not working.
- (2018-12-28) András Dávid: First couple videos great so far. I missed the "F" for full screen the most.. it was a much needed upgrade to VRV.