Awesome viewer for Java and android code snippets
Turns your browser into a powerful code viewer that brings android and java code snippets to life. Codota analyzes code snippets in web pages and helps read, understand and save the code. * Shows the API docs for code and XML elements * Highlights references for vars * Warns about deprecated APIs * Finds great related code examples * Saves snippets you like in your CodeBox * Android code example search directly from Chrome address bar (see screenshots) Currently supported sites: * StackOverflow.com * GitHub.com (public repos only) * developer.android.com * vogella.com * androidexample.com * javacodegeeks.com Many more will follow soon... please feel free to suggest more sites here in the comments!
- (2018-05-31) Kourtni Marshall: As has been noted by others, this extension does cause some websites to not render properly. It specifically seems to interfere with the rendering of icons. Once Codota is disabled the webpages will render correctly again. This is new behavior, that seems to have been introduced in the latest version of the extension.
- (2018-04-13) Marcos Santiago: Causes some websites to not render properly. For example, some buttons have an empty square instead of an arrow. Webpage renders correctly after disabling Codota :(
- (2018-04-07) Tavish Barua: good application for developers
- (2017-11-23) Alaa Adnan: god
- (2017-10-09) Amin M: very good
- (2017-08-04) Shayan Amani: Most loveable code assistant ever!
- (2017-07-25) Shaw Ankush: Its amazing. Good work team
- (2017-07-18) I never review products....but the awesomeness of codota made me do it.
- (2017-07-09) Özgür Akademi: that's an excellent app.
- (2017-06-08) Srinath kanti Nath: Awesome.....
- (2017-05-12) franco gutierrez: amazing
- (2017-03-08) Parth Desai: Love it.
- (2017-02-04) Hasnain Ahmad: Excellent work! A very useful extension for developers.
- (2016-12-23) Srichakradhar Reddy Nagireddy: Geeky Geek! Geeks are people who use technology well. Codota is a technology which uses technology awesomelyl! It is a Geek of the Geek. Hacking both human and machine potential... Hats off to the implementation of the idea!
- (2016-11-25) מֶרֶס יָֽשָׁבְעָם: Really awesome!!!!
- (2016-09-26) Hoang Nguyen Huu: Really really love itttt!
- (2016-09-19) Waqas Khan: great
- (2016-07-25) Naag Sadineni: Awesome Extension...It's really help full for android app developers
- (2015-12-25) Md Bulbul Hossen: Excellent ...
- (2015-11-10) Alobha Private: Best for the Developers !!
- (2015-10-31) hardik mehta: Simplly awesome..
- (2015-10-28) Vinoth S: Superb extension for developers
- (2015-09-24) Sandeep Dheringe: Really nice thinking and development. Super LIKE! :)
- (2015-09-19) Min Wan: Awesome
- (2015-09-03) Milind Purswani: This is one of the best extensions, chrome has ever provided. Indeed no doubt about its performance. quite handy, fast, filled with information. The share button dosen't work but that does not matter a lot. Cheers to the developers of Codota !!
- (2019-02-08, v:2.7.4) आकाश: not working
- (2018-05-08, v:2.7.0) scharlo: Font interference
any fonts starting with icon- prefix interferes with icomoon font. disabling the extension till the problem gets fixed.
- (2018-05-02, v:2.7.0) Bruno Tomas: Interference with glyphicons
Maybe the class name for the icons is making some sites not loading the correct ones, showing squares/incorrect icons as the page loads. Had to disable the extension since it's having a negative impact on the navigation.
- (2018-05-01, v:2.7.0) Joy Chakraborty: Font Collision
Your fonts collide with a lot of websites and icons start appearing as squares. Example: Enable codota and open netflix. Please look into this.
- (2018-04-05, v:2.7.0) Somsak Arnon: IcoMoon Font
Could you please re-naming your font class to another name? Because it conflicts with my website that use the same class like your extension. I saw that your plugin try to inject some class with `.icon`.
- (2017-09-23, v:2.6.1) Leslie Lee: Overlap the Google search result when I Google something
When I google some words that trigger Codota extension in google.com,the extension will display a Java API interface that match the word I search, which will overlap the google search pages. It's ugly and hard to read either the google search reslut and the Java API that Codota dislpay.
- (2017-05-25, v:2.6.1) Sabeeh Wasique: Wrong API Doc link
as an example, when clicked on API Doc, it takes you to the following http://google-gson.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gson/docs/javadocs/com/google/gson/reflect/TypeToken.html Which is 404 error. it should now be updated to https://github.com/google/gson/blob/master/gson/src/main/java/com/google/gson/reflect/TypeToken.java In short, Update all google code links to github.
- (2016-07-15, v:2.6.0) Sabeeh Wasique: Codata search results
Problem: Codata shows its search results alongside Google's result. It is nice when you have selected 'All' results to show up. If you want only images from Google for your search query, then results from Codata still show up ABOVE images, making a mess. Solution: Don't show results form Codata on top of images if the user filters the result to show only 'Images'.
- (2015-12-29, v:2.5.8) Aaron she: it does not work
it does not work
- (2015-08-15, v:2.5.8) Công Nguyễn Trọng: chrome it says network failure
chrome it says network failure