View the HTTP headers of the current page.
HTTP Headers allows you to quickly see the HTTP header information for the current URL. This extension can be helpful if you want to: * Debug web application * Follow redirect path * See cookies sent by remote site * See which web server the remote site is using * See the headers sent to the server * See which headers the server returns * See the HTTP verbs used. * See Response Codes This extension shows you the headers as they were sent to the page you are viewing. It is not making a second request as some other extensions. And you do not need to reload the page to see the HTTP headers. This is useful when there are random errors in some cases or if you are a website owner or web developer and want to quickly see the current HTTP request and response. Developers often want to sniff the REST headers and find that the header information is often more important than the body. The HTTP headers gives you a lot of information that helps you to determine technology used(Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, PHP, JBoss, etc.), if the page is cached, encoding and much more. You can for example get information about Server, Content-Encoding, Content-Type, Content-Length, Expires, Cache-control, X-Powered-By, X-Version, X-Cache, X-AspNet-Version, X-XSS-Protection, X-Content-Security-Policy and many others. Also see the verbs like GET, POST, HEAD, DELETE, PUT etc. Hope you find this extension useful.
- (2019-08-04) Karim Mohammadi: Hi. I found that my website images are indexing in Google Images but there is not any Data from Images in Google Analytics. When i check HTTP Headers after clicking on my website images on Google Image, it seems there is only a 302 response, while about others websites there are two responses: 302 and then 200. ok? Is this a problem in our website Backend? Our website language is Persian(Arabic Like) and urls are encoded. please help me: [email protected] Best regards
- (2019-07-28) David Misc: Absolute rubbish, it hardly shows any headers and even within chrome inspector you can see more headers. For example, it doesn't show the request header of "If-Modified-Since:" so you don't see pages where the browser does send it and where it doesn't.. And the existence or not of that header is very important because it relates to whether the browser will get a cached page or not, which is something one may want to know. Really a program called HTTP Headers should show ALL headers. What a joke. And if you want to see more headers, go to Chrome inspector, the network tab, click on a page and you see request and response headers, more than this rubbish extension shows.
- (2019-06-26) Max TM: Not working
- (2019-05-20) Ruslan Braun: Обсалютно бесполезное расширение! Показывает только гет запросы, а пост нет. Смысл от него?
- (2019-04-11) sodlock: It's useless after update
- (2019-02-14) Tiritto: Outdated! It claims to be using HTTP/1.1 even if your browser successfuly connected over HTTP/2. I wasted whole day trying to fix a problem that didn't even exist. Use other plugins instead.
- (2019-02-05) Martin Zvarík: useless
- (2018-08-30) Lerie Taylor: Views one at a time, doesn't show all headers passed.
- (2018-01-04) Дядя Вася: Полезное расширение !!! Не хватает (is not Title & Decription for the page) __________________________ Useful extension !!! There are not enough headlines and description of the pages.
- (2018-01-03) ART unchained: Please make the window remain open.
- (2017-08-28) Darkmatter2k: Viser kun den seneste header, ret ubrugeligt
- (2017-08-24) Java Maulindra: sangat bermanfaat. TQ
- (2017-04-20) Murphy Code: То что нужно! Спасибо.
- (2017-03-09) Артем Бабаджанянц: полезно при программировании
- (2017-03-04) Gilles FUNG: "Cette extension contient des logiciels malveillants", HTTP Headers 1.0.3 pas d'explication donc louche ...
- (2017-03-01) Пётр Андреевич: всё ок
- (2017-02-23) Moamen Zakaria: Can't open a new tab to show all requests like in the older version, i would rate 5 then
- (2016-11-16) Greg Sullivan: So far, so good. None of the JS injection crap of the old addon with the same name.