- (2019-05-07) Andrew Mueller: Pretty much useless these days. Runs on content type in doc (shortsighted=1). You can't even force a parser over a page you KNOW is js regardless of what the app things (goodbye react/angular/webpack formatting). Pretty much any free online formatter will work better than this. Not to mention the open URLs / Docs directly and can be tuned very easily. "User error" to the multitudes reporting it doesn't work? -- what a schmuck I gave it the second star because a couple of years ago it just worked and worked well.
- (2018-08-10) Michael Humphries: Idk why this only has 4 stars. Works great.
- (2018-01-17) Duc Nguyen: Please add an option to turn on or off the extension. thanks
- (2017-12-03) Vinícius Muniz: Útil!
- (2017-11-29) christian hernon: Never works anymore
- (2017-06-28) DATTATREYA MAHENDRAKAR: Not getting how to use this.... !!!!!
- (2017-06-06) Костян Кондратов: Свою задачу выполняет. Но только что оно занимало у меня 200 мегабайт оперативы в фоне. Это какая-то хрень.
- (2017-04-21) ozan twitch: çokiyi
- (2017-04-10) Александр Степанов: Not working
- (2017-01-18) Black Widow: radost
- (2016-12-24) Vitalii Kravchenko: Please, add dark theme. =)
- (2016-11-02) G Ray Loveless: has to be a js file in order to format.
- (2016-11-01) When it's working, it's ok. However, there are times when you reload the file and the formatting is gone, so you need to reload again. Not a big deal, though doesn't look very professional. I need a reliable tool.
- (2016-10-13) works as described, thanks
- (2016-08-29) Octavia Togami: 4.0.1 is still trying to format GitHub `.js` pages, which makes this unusable for me.
- (2016-08-22) Piotr Żuralski: doesn't work for me
- (2016-07-01) HarryChoi: This Extension did not work, nor fulfil its claims to "beautify" webpage sources
- (2016-06-23) Mark Sandler: it is useful, but please-please fix it so it doesn't try to prettify non-js files which have .js extensions (please check mime-types!).
- (2016-04-24) Joe N5000: It really manages a mixed-up JS into nice readable design. Recommended!
- (2016-03-07) Ivan Brezhniev: Awesome!
- (2016-02-19) Edward.D Lin: very useful,if it can copy and paste that would be more wonderful
- (2016-02-06) James Webley: Over-includes pages based on pattern matching for ".js", breaking various sites for me..
- (2015-11-27) Vladislav Gerasimøv: It makes right what i want!
- (2019-03-29, v:4.1.1) Павел Рыбин: Incognito mode
It doesn't work in Incognito
- (2018-10-16, v:4.1.1) Alex Alan Nunes: How extension works
I opened jquery.min.js code and clicked in extension but nothing happen
- (2017-06-23, v:4.1.1) Ethereum 6-2017: Doesn't open
Just opens the app store to the program
- (2017-05-24, v:4.1.1) Fernando Fauche: No funciona
- (2016-11-20, v:4.1.1) Alex Plugaru: It stopped working
I have: Content-Type:application/json on my file, but it doesn't work anymore. It worked before with the exact same file. I looked at content scripts tab in the dev tools and it doesn't seem to be loading anything on that json page.
- (2016-11-17, v:4.1.1) Dmee3: Your existention
doesnt work (
- (2016-09-21, v:4.1.1) Silky Johnson: it is not working
it stopped working how do I make it work again
- (2016-08-08, v:3.0.1) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
- (2016-06-01, v:3.0.1) Emre Toprak: Big file
Sometimes big files can be problem maybe you can add some feature for this.
- (2016-04-25, v:3.0.1) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 1 900 $.We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected] Dmitrii