- (2020-02-12) Elliott Harrison: PRO TIP! Don't run JSON Formatter extension at the same time because it will break this extension. Other than that, it works perfectly :)
- (2020-01-29) Mustang: Doesn't work as expected.
- (2019-05-07) Andrew Mueller: Pretty much useless these days. Runs on content type in doc (shortsighted=1). You can't even force a parser over a page you KNOW is js regardless of what the app things (goodbye react/angular/webpack formatting). Pretty much any free online formatter will work better than this. Not to mention the open URLs / Docs directly and can be tuned very easily. "User error" to the multitudes reporting it doesn't work? -- what a schmuck I gave it the second star because a couple of years ago it just worked and worked well.
- (2018-08-10) Michael Humphries: Idk why this only has 4 stars. Works great.
- (2018-01-17) Duc Nguyen: Please add an option to turn on or off the extension. thanks
- (2017-12-03) Vinícius Muniz: Útil!
- (2017-11-29) christian hernon: Never works anymore
- (2017-06-28) DATTATREYA MAHENDRAKAR: Not getting how to use this.... !!!!!
- (2017-06-06) Константин Константиныч: Свою задачу выполняет. Но только что оно занимало у меня 200 мегабайт оперативы в фоне. Это какая-то хрень.
- (2017-04-21) ozan twitch: çokiyi
- (2017-04-10) Александр Степанов: Not working
- (2017-01-18) Black Widow: radost
- (2016-12-24) Vitalii Kravchenko: Please, add dark theme. =)
- (2016-11-02) G Ray Loveless: has to be a js file in order to format.
- (2016-11-01) When it's working, it's ok. However, there are times when you reload the file and the formatting is gone, so you need to reload again. Not a big deal, though doesn't look very professional. I need a reliable tool.
- (2016-10-13) works as described, thanks
- (2016-08-29) Octavia Togami: 4.0.1 is still trying to format GitHub `.js` pages, which makes this unusable for me.
- (2016-08-22) Piotr Żuralski: doesn't work for me
- (2016-07-01) Hyunseo: This Extension did not work, nor fulfil its claims to "beautify" webpage sources
- (2016-06-23) Mark Sandler: it is useful, but please-please fix it so it doesn't try to prettify non-js files which have .js extensions (please check mime-types!).
- (2016-04-24) Joe N5000: It really manages a mixed-up JS into nice readable design. Recommended!
- (2016-03-07) Ivan Brezhniev: Awesome!
- (2016-02-19) Edward.D Lin: very useful,if it can copy and paste that would be more wonderful
- (2016-02-06) James Webley: Over-includes pages based on pattern matching for ".js", breaking various sites for me..
- (2019-03-29, v:4.1.1) Павел Рыбин: Incognito mode
It doesn't work in Incognito
- (2018-10-16, v:4.1.1) Alex Alan Nunes: How extension works
I opened jquery.min.js code and clicked in extension but nothing happen
- (2017-06-23, v:4.1.1) Ethereum 6-2017: Doesn't open
Just opens the app store to the program
- (2017-05-24, v:4.1.1) Fernando Fauche: No funciona
- (2016-11-20, v:4.1.1) Alex Plugaru: It stopped working
I have: Content-Type:application/json on my file, but it doesn't work anymore. It worked before with the exact same file. I looked at content scripts tab in the dev tools and it doesn't seem to be loading anything on that json page.
- (2016-11-17, v:4.1.1) Dmee3: Your existention
doesnt work (
- (2016-09-21, v:4.1.1) Silky Johnson: it is not working
it stopped working how do I make it work again
- (2016-08-08, v:3.0.1) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
- (2016-06-01, v:3.0.1) Emre Toprak: Big file
Sometimes big files can be problem maybe you can add some feature for this.
- (2016-04-25, v:3.0.1) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 1 900 $.We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-04-22, v:3.0.1) Damien DALY: Need to de/activate on a per domain basis
Hi, Your extension is cool, but some websites does not work with it activated. Can you add an option screen to allow prettification only on configured domains (white list) or for all sites but configured domains (black list) ? Thanks.