A Chrome extension that adds a convenient way to check blood sugar data from Nightscout in your browser.
Not sure what nightscout is? It's a service that lets you sync your blood sugar to the cloud - check out their website at http://www.nightscout.info/ I highly recommend setting up nightscout to any diabetic. Have bug reports? Open an issue on the github page: https://github.com/legoandmars/nightscout-chrome
- (2021-10-04) Juan Supelano: Thank you for this extension. Works perfect !
- (2021-07-04) Volodymyr Sobko: great! How can I switch to mmol?
- (2021-01-26) Andreas Winder: nice to see the blood sugar on the pc :-)
- (2020-12-18) Paul Czaban: I can't live without this. Amazing work. Thank you so much for doing it :)
- (2019-07-21) Utz Graafmann: Just great! Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2019-03-29) KC Familam: Now I can monitor my health by casually glancing away from reddit every so often. Thanks, technology!
- (2019-01-10) Bryon Rachu: Works great.
- (2018-12-31) Christoph Rieke: Fantastic! Could you add the "x min ago" display in the upper right corner or an option to activate it? Important to know if it is the most recent value.
- (2018-12-27) 青木のぶお: nice.
- (2018-12-25) Diabeticturtle O: :D the perfect extension
- (2018-12-18) Anton Backman: Tripple plus
- (2018-12-17) Mike Phillips: fantastic way to get your BG on the screen all the time, customisable alarms are good too
- (2018-12-17) L Bauer: Greatest thing since sliced bread (and CGM)!