Save your computer from CryptoJackers
- (2021-06-12) Mandeep Hundal: best extension for blocking unwanted mining on webs
- (2021-02-26) nestor fabian: muy buena extensión, funciona realmente muy bien. Bloquea todo lo que tiene que bloquear, estaria bueno que le agregaran la posibilidad de agregar las paginas a una lista en caso de querer visitarlas a pesar de ser bloqueadas por ella
- (2019-12-17) Alan S. Morrison: Seems to work. Easy to use.
- (2019-10-16) ANTONIO P.: Mi pc consume menos memoria
- (2019-09-25) Free Hugs: very helpful extension, I could finally get rid of a few very agressive sites, thank you
- (2019-07-18) Muka Tsuku: Funny to see people freaking out about email registration and exclaiming that the dev is greedy. You know what? The people who are complaining are the greedy ones, thinking they are entitled to getting stuff without paying for it. This extension works fine without any malware activity.
- (2019-02-09) Mikhail Rusanov: НЕ ПАШЕТ & MAYNIT SAMO !!! L0L
- (2019-01-24) Santiago Iñigo: Parece funcionar bastante bien !!.
- (2019-01-22) Ali Ridha: يطلب ايميل
- (2019-01-20) Juan Alberto Vázquez Rodríguez: Pena que no se pueda pagar con Pay Pal, sería Premiun.
- (2018-12-21) Ha ssan: 브라우저 종료시 몰래 남아서 cpu 점유하고 있음 이 확장프로그램 지우고 해결됐으니 참고하시기 바랍니다
- (2018-10-20) Aaron Egger: Der Schrott funktioniert nicht.
- (2018-10-03) Azky Igf: NOT BAD....
- (2018-09-30) Александр Чередников: Пока всё чётко выполняет свои функции. Дня три назад начал комп ужасно тормозить без видимых причин. Пришлось разбираться глубже. После установки этого приложения всё стало просто летать (браузер криптотаб). Правда я почти все такие приложения установил в браузер с хром магазина ещё. На всякий случай.
- (2018-09-19) Jonathan Longoria: NO NO NO! YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY EMAIL! SHADY DEVELOPER IS SHADY!
- (2018-09-15) Tim Adams: Uhoh, no email address for you!
- (2018-09-13) S D: Why unexplained need for user's email IDs???
- (2018-09-13) Why do you suddenly need to see our email? This addon being sold to 3rd party?!
- (2018-09-13) William Resvoll Skaug: It blocks like a charm <3
- (2018-08-22) Blaq Laser: Have used it for five minutes, toggling it off/on. I still see the script, but it's disabling the script as evidenced in my task manager. Yay!
- (2018-08-21) Yusuf Afandi: This best miner block so far.
- (2018-08-20) Franz Scherrer: Gut
- (2018-08-04) Dhammika Jayasundara: it do the job.
- (2018-07-24) Travis Bourrie: I have no idea if it is working or not. I am going to assume it is and isn't itself mining for bits...
- (2018-07-18) Subash Kumar: good to protect from coin-hive miners
- (2018-07-11) jose manuel bada: Buena
- (2018-06-24) Blair Wolf: Seems to be doing the trick.
- (2018-06-19) Francesco Francesconi: 5 stelle sulla fiducia: non ho mai avuto problemi con i miner e ovviamente non so se è merito dell'estensione oppure no
- (2020-08-03, v:0.18) Robert Reibold: Your program works keep it up
all this attention is messing up the program your pay button for premium needs attention
- (2020-04-02, v:0.18) PacWest Industries: Doesn't seem to be working
Doesn't seem to be working as it should be. Instructions on use tell me to select options that are not available and to paste in a string that doesn't show.
- (2019-10-14, v:0.18) Hashem Alrashdan: not removing the adds
plz fix it plz
- (2019-07-11, v:0.17) Colin Chen: Website not working, app not working, I cannot even unsubscribe
Hi,the app is not working for me, but I cannot unsubscribe from recurring billing due to your website not working as well. Please stop my recurring subscription. Thank you.
- (2019-04-09, v:0.17) Rodney Lewis: Premium
I am currently paying for premium, but am unable to activate it. I had to change the card it was being paid from as the prior card had fraud abuse on it. How can I get the account working again?
- (2019-03-25, v:0.17) Juan Alberto Vázquez Rodríguez: Quiero cancelar mi cuenta
Esto me empieza a oler a timo. Si no cancelais mi cuenta os denuncio a las autoridades Españolas y bloqueo en el banco los pagos.Me parece muy sucio que no existan enlaces para cancelar cuenta premiun
- (2019-03-25, v:0.17) Juan Alberto Vázquez Rodríguez: Cómo de cancela la subscripción??
En donde se cancela la subscripción premiun ... porque veo muy fácil subscribirse , pero no darse de baja.....
- (2019-03-25, v:0.17) Juan Alberto Vázquez Rodríguez: Hola acabo de pagar el premiun y no se activa en mi extensión
Hola acabo de pagar el premiun y no se activa en mi extensión. Me dirige otra vez a la página de pago y ya estoy subscrito
- (2019-01-11, v:0.16) B Haltino: JSECOIN WALLET
Hello: JSECOIN WALLET SCRIPT. Does it block this script? https://jsecoin.com/en/home
- (2018-12-17, v:0.16) Samuel Katagi: Additonal Detail To Previous Post About Deactivated Premium Account
Dear CoinHive Blocker, I would like to add one more important detail regarding the deactivation of my premium CoinHive Blocker account; after clicking on the icon and accessing the slide switch, I tried to manually slide the switch to Activate On re my CoinHive Blocker, but it does not respond to my mouse attempt to drag and drop the slide switch to activate my membership. I appreciate your help in this. Thank you, Samuel Katagi
- (2018-12-17, v:0.16) Samuel Katagi: Could Premium Edition Get Deactivated 'By Itself' Or Perhaps Malware/hacker is Involved?
Dear CoinHive Blocker, I like your product and have the extension installed on my Chrome Browser. What's more I did join as a premium member some months back, but today I got a pop-up asking me if I want to join as a premium member !? When I clicked on the CoinHive icon on the Chrome browser menu bar, it showed a slide switch with me not having activated CoinHive to premium which is not the case. I already did but somehow now it got de-activated. I suspect some Malware as there have been other programs that have been disabled or downgraded to lower detection level. Do you have any suggestions and can you look into this? Thank you. Samuel Katagi
- (2018-06-22, v:0.11) Notification false positive
The Coinhive blocker pop-up "High CPU detected, click here and we'll look into it." message comes up when running any high CPU intensive application, such as Steams current summer sale mini game or Avast Anti Virus running a scan. I honestly thought it was a virus as there's no real indication of what the pop up is from other than the crossed out cube icon that I hadn't realised was this extensions logo. Is there anyway to see what has caused the extension to push out this notification, like a log that shows the triggers?