Monitor all HTTP/HTTPs traffic from your browser.
Live HTTP Headers logs all HTTP traffic between your Chrome browser and the Internet. This extension can be helpful if you want to: * Debug web application * Follow redirect path * See cookies sent by remote site * See which web server the remote site is using * See the headers sent to the server * See which headers the server returns * See the HTTP verbs used. * See Response Codes You can from the settings dialog choose what type of resource you want to capture. This extension shows you all the headers as they were sent to the server and also the response back. It is not making a second request as some other extensions. All HTTP traffic i captured live. Developers often want to sniff the REST headers and find that the header information is often more important than the body. The HTTP headers gives you a lot of information that helps you to determine technology used(Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, PHP, JBoss, etc.), if the page is cached, encoding and much more. You can for example get information about Server, Content-Encoding, Content-Type, Content-Length, Expires, Cache-control, X-Powered-By, X-Version, X-Cache, X-AspNet-Version, X-XSS-Protection, X-Content-Security-Policy and many others. Also see the verbs like GET, POST, HEAD, DELETE, PUT etc. Hope you find this extension useful.
- (2020-03-31) Thịnh Trần: can't re-send request by captured data.
- (2020-03-21) Mickey Groff: Works perfect, does exactly what it claims to! Thank you!
- (2019-04-11) Ying Fang: good !
- (2019-04-01) Robert Klitsch: I guess it's as described. Disappointed that you can't capture the entire packet. Looking for a replacement for fiddler and this isn't it.
- (2018-10-20) Cory: Very helpful. It would be nice to have an option to download a file with all the headers listed. It would make it easier to analyze.
- (2018-10-09) 思情李: cool, simple and awesome, just what i want
- (2018-08-24) mm m: très bien . utile sur les requêtes asynchrones
- (2018-08-20) Bernard RODIER: Fonctionne bien, mais n'affiche pas les requête en erreur sur le proxy ou au niveau du DNS
- (2018-08-15) Yelitzon Ortega: Esta herramienta es muy útil para ver las cookies de algunas paginas, que en concreto era lo que buscaba con esta extensión la recomiendo al 100%
- (2018-08-09) Kunal Radia: It's really helpful . Thanks for making this Extension.
- (2018-05-05) Anis Rahman: It's really helpull
- (2018-01-24) Erik Pshat: Отличное расширение, всегда спасает, когда нужно сграбить запросы.
- (2018-01-11) Abdullah Kassha: Love it!