Gmail Integration for Sage CRM
- (2015-04-15) Abdul Salam: Awesome
- (2015-01-20) Yogesh shedge: Very nice tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2015-01-20) Sharad Kandwal: Nice usefull Tool. Good Job !
- (2020-11-18, v:2.0.0) Murniyanti Malik: Pricing information
Hi, is this extension free to use or need to pay? I am looking for pricing information but to no avail.
- (2019-07-18, v:1.2.11) Joël Morghese: Plugin not appearing in Gmail.
Hi. I am a Sage CRM consultant and have a client that has been using the plugin but it no longer appears in Chrome. I have removed it and re-installed it on two machines and in both cases, the plugin does not appear in Gmail. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!
- (2018-04-09, v:1.2.10) Compatible with G Suite
Hello, Is this compatible for G Suite/Domain as it is installed in the browser but not showing in GMAIL. Shows as a blank section to the right of the screen in an email message. I had previously tested this on my personal GMAIL account and it worked, however on the domain account it is not.
- (2018-01-18, v:1.2.10) works but almost off the page
Hi, the application was working but is now not usable as it is almost off the page. Have you seen this?
- (2017-08-31, v:1.2.7) Shawna Normand: Gmail Integration for Sage CRM
Hello, I have downloaded the extension for Sage CRM but we cannot get it to integrate with my gmail. It says I have it but it does not show up in my email.
- (2017-05-17, v:1.2.6) Kannan Srinivasan: Enhancements
Any enhancements planned? such as linking to opportunities or cases?
- (2016-11-04, v:1.2.6) Roberto Vazquez Peregrina: Google Calendar
The description refers to that integrates with Google Calendar. Is this integration possible?
- (2016-10-04, v:1.2.6) Mike DeRosa: Attachments don't follow email
Hi, I have the extension working. I had to turn on Force Webservice Log On in CRM Web Services Settings. The email attaches to the contact in CRM to the person's communication record, but if there is an attachment, it does not move to CRM. Is this possible? Mybe I need to make another adjustment to CRM settings? Thanks,
- (2016-09-05, v:1.2.6) Motlalepule Asare-Marfo: Premise Integration
Hi, Where do I find the "Server Name" and "Instance Name" if I want to integrate with Premise?
- (2016-05-03, v:1.0.8) Cate Bacon: New Person Doesn't Assign to Company
Hello, I have created a new Person in CRM using the extension in Gmail and the person is created without a company. If I then create an Opportunity in CRM, there is no way to keep the same person and associate with an existing company.
- (2016-05-03, v:1.0.8) Cate Bacon: Opportunity List
Hello, I have an On-Prem setup, where does the list of Opportunities come from, I could only see a page and they didn't seem to be Assigned to Me, or specifically Won or In Progress or anything in particular ? They also didn't show the Opportunity ID so there's no way to determine which Opp the specific email should be aligned with. Thanks!