Ranorex automation support.
Requires installation of Ranorex desktop application (free 30-day trial available on Ranorex official website) which uses this extension to automate your web testing. Create, maintain and run automated tests. Find bugs more quickly and make testing more reliable. Automate tests - start functional test automation in teams that include both testers and developers. * Any Technology - Test Automation for Multiple Environments, Devices and Software Applications. Next to Google Chrome, Ranorex supports object recognition of any desktop, web or mobile software. Supported technologies include .NET, Winforms, WPF, Java, SAP, HTML5, Flash, Flex, Silverlight, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile (Native/Hybrid) and many more. * Reduce Test Automation Maintenance Ranorex's market leading GUI object recognition handles any kind of modern application, including dynamically built user interfaces. Combined with a powerful object mapping editor, you can significantly decrease test maintenance - this is especially important for agile teams. * Broad Acceptance. Multiple Teams, Different Skill Sets and Responsibilities Ranorex offers complete flexibility with script-free testing for non-programmers and a professional API for C# and VB.NET to enhance test suites and recordings. Set up and share reusable modules within your test team. * Seamless Integration - The Maximum of Flexibility Integrate Ranorex into any development or testing process. Trigger single test cases or a complete suite of tests from continuous integration systems or any test management tool. * Low Entry Barrier + Reasonable Price = Quick ROI! Ranorex is both easy to use and affordable - even for small testing teams. In contrast to other commercial tools, you only need one license to get all the tools and cover all of the technologies and platforms.
- (2021-02-20) salem douzi: parfois l'option click ne fonctinne pas !!!! c'est grave pour ranorex!!
- (2020-12-17) Kamil Grabiec: I was an Ranorex user but don't use it anymore, how to remove it?
- (2020-10-11) Beth Lange: Keeps getting disabled in the middle of my running test suites!
- (2020-01-31) Wong Kar Ye: cannot remove from my chrome
- (2019-09-30) TESTER TESTING: cannot remove from my chrome
- (2019-09-23) Eric Fabiszewski: Cannot remove it, even going through the desktop application
- (2019-07-15) Shrikant Shete: Uninstalled it but still its shows in chrome. and it shows managed by Organization. What a joke. There should be clean way to remove it.
- (2019-07-04) Nie Luke: chrome裝了插件SPY還是不能用，一直跳wizard出來，卸載完再裝也是一樣
- (2019-07-02) Not working for me on ubuntu.
- (2019-06-09) Ruslan Braun: Не работает
- (2018-11-29) Ramneek Kalra: Can you please do guide me why there's a enterprise policy control over this extension! Since, I am unable to remove it. I guess this is spam or hacked software. Please do guide me! Very Bad and non-understandable extension.
- (2018-07-02) Berrabah Benamar: Bug quelques fois
- (2018-04-18) Amanda Logan O'Brien: Wasn't able to use it. Didn't see that it required an expensive application until I already uninstalled. Did not serve my purposes.
- (2017-11-20) Birju Jani: did not work, then i found out I have to go to site, buy the product and download a software. I was looking for chrome extension because I did not want that
- (2017-07-13) simon gray: It would have been nice if the description for the extension made it clear you have to spend €3,000 on the desktop application for the extension to work.
- (2016-11-01) Ned: Great extension!
- (2016-10-07) Hermz Hafner: great testing tool!
- (2015-09-28) Mykyta: Useless app !! A copy of the Selenium WebDriver !!
- (2014-12-01) chinnatan chotinnachavil: 100%
- (2014-07-25) Stefan: I am glad that the Ranorex Chrome extension finally also made it to the chrome web store!
- (2014-07-22) Mudit Srivastav: Good to have Ranorex plugin in chrome web store, got rid of unnecessary warning popup.
- (2014-07-16) Ben Cutler: Great to have official plugins for use with Ranorex
- (2014-07-08) Christoph Preschern: Great testing solution!
- (2014-07-08) Tobias Walter: Detaching the Ranorex Chrome extension from the Ranorex setup and adding it to the Chrome Web Store makes it independent of a Ranorex release. Every time Google Chrome has an update, you don’t have to update Ranorex anymore – you simply can update the extension via the Chrome Web Store.