Create, send, track, and eSign proposals and quotes from within Copper CRM to expedite your sales process and close deals fast.
Access the PandaDoc panel from any opportunity, contact or company record within Copper. In minutes you can easily create, send, and track documents on-the-fly. - Create dynamic sales docs in minutes right within Copper CRM opportunities, contacts, and companies objects. - Save time and money with legally-binding built-in eSignatures. No need to purchase a separate electronic signature tool. - Get immediate access to your documents in any object as they are automatically stored in PandaDoc. - Merge data from Copper into your documents automatically to eliminate errors. - Track doc statuses in real-time right from Copper without switching between applications. - Get instant comments from your colleagues and customers to negotiate faster. Try it free at www.pandadoc.com
- (2016-09-01) Alex Bass: Seems to be working well. Definitely could use some work though. Really sucks that it requires the Professional plan for ProsperWorks, but I think it needs to utilize the API access or something so that might be on ProsperWorks? Anyway, it seems to upset the ProsperWorks UI in certain scenarios. For example, when trying to view notifications inside of ProsperWorks, the PandaDoc sidebar overrides it. I recorded a video showing what I am talking about: https://cl.ly/hKgQ This has been going on for a while, hopefully it is remedied soon!
- (2023-11-01, v:1.6.1) Laura Henderson: Trying to reinstall Panda for Copper to Chrome
The extension stopped working for me on Chrome. Copper's help team said to remove and reinstall. I've been trying to reinstall it for 2 days, and it doesn't seem to be working. In my downloads it just says "Adding to Chrome," but never leaves that status. Not sure what else to do to install it.
- (2021-08-25, v:1.5.0) Brendan Tuck: Pandadoc to Pipeline Extension not Linking
Hello the Pandadoc extension is not linking with Pipedrive software. Can you please assist? Regards Brendan
- (2019-03-22, v:1.2.8) Panda and Copper Integration
Hi - I am trying to figure out how to get the PandaDoc sidebar to show within Gmail. Any advice?
- (2017-08-30, v:1.1.2) Lost Connection with CRM
My laptop did an update over night and now I cant get Panda Doc synced back in with Prosperworks