Have you ever been on a really great Wordpress site and want to know how it was built? What theme they used? What plugins give it…
Have you ever been on a really great Wordpress site and want to know how it was built? What theme they used? What plugins give it such functionality? Well, all you have to do now, is install this extension and we will detect the Wordpress themes and plugins the site you are on uses. After you install the extension, an orange Wordpress logo will be added to your browser. So, go to a site that was built with Wordpress and just press that logo. Within a few seconds you will know everything there is to know about the theme and plugins. You can also go to our Wordpress theme detector website and get additional information regarding the domain such as strong keywords its ranked for, estimated traffic, main competitors for rankings and more. For detecting specific CMSs that are not Wordpress - try our new CMS Detector - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cms-detect-what-cms-is-th/hkkdnbjbdnfjmnldiogaepcokpldimao
- (2019-12-22) Alex Sting: показывает из десятка плагинов на сайте только два. ужасная программа
- (2019-09-23) Aidin Gandomi: Takes much time to detect
- (2019-08-04) liron zahavi: does exectly what it says. nice!
- (2019-05-30) Rasul Karimi: Very good
- (2019-05-29) Mostafa Ashrafzadeh: dont work
- (2019-03-16) suranjan kundu: Awesome! Such a unique work!!! Thank you for smart work and super team work.Once again congratulate for helping nature.
- (2019-03-03) 忠言逆耳: worst
- (2019-01-11) Milind Prajapati: Very bad extension doesn't even detect a wordpress site
- (2018-11-11) Md Israil Ali: Works very good
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: Very good
- (2018-08-23) White Hacker: Take too much time to detect themes and plugin
- (2018-03-19) P C: Nope doesn't work on any sites
- (2018-02-12) Millionfly news: too much time... sometime never load
- (2018-02-03) Silvio Cavini Benedetti: Next to useless. The only thing you get is the theme behind the site and one or two extensions.
- (2018-01-06) Ahad Hosseinali: better than the other
- (2017-10-08) Aysha Akter: nice
- (2017-08-06) Syxguns Adrian: This plugin requires you to purchase a license to see the full results. I do not trust it without a full demo to see what the result would be. I've tested many of the plugins and all are faulty. If you are a developer don't bother.
- (2017-07-02) Paul Dahlen: I had a choice of 3 Chrome extensions for determining which WP theme was used on a site. Of the 3 I tried, Scan WP was the only one to detect the correct theme being used. The other two sites could not detect any themes. Unfortunately, this extension did miss a plugin and gave me a link to their website, which also did not detect the plugin, so I had to deduct 1 star. Excellent work, and I look forward to a time when I can add the last star to my review. I will continue to use it, for sure!
- (2016-12-11) Thanks, it works where online tools fails.
- (2016-10-28) Eren Emrah: good job
- (2016-09-18) Khalid: The best Wordpress Detector extension.
- (2016-09-01) Dorron Shapow: A must have tool when working with clients on comparable sites...its my number one go to extension
- (2016-09-01) Ran Leonard: came handy just on time!
- (2016-06-27) Ariel Hochstadt: As the co-founder of HostAdvice.com I saw many WP detectors. This one for sure is superior to others. While others detected correctly only 80% of times, this one worked for me perfectly.
- (2018-05-26, v:0.7) Ozkee: ABOUT CLİCK
When i click what i wondering plugin auto quiting. And scanning again for each times
- (2018-03-11, v:0.7) Tim Berneman: Turn icon Blue if current page is WordPress.
Not sure if this is possible but it would be nice if you could do a quick check to see if the current site is made with WordPress and turn the icon Blue as a visual cue.
- (2018-02-02, v:0.6) Ben Beckford: Injecting analytics
I have a console error suggesting you're trying to inject your own analytics into web pages? content.js:10 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'parentNode' of undefined at content.js:10 at content.js:11 I can see content.js is trying to append Google Analytics code. Ih have disabled the extension for now, but please cease this behaviour altogether or I will have to remove it permanently.
- (2017-12-19, v:0.6) khushboo agarwal: Can't add the plugin
its showing coud not move extension directory into profile . Sort this out please