Chrome extension to generate Laravel integration tests while using your app.
Create your Laravel integration tests while you surf on your website. Important note: If you want to use the new "Import Factories" feature, you need to manually allow the chrome extension to access file URLs. You can do so by visiting chrome://extensions , search for the "Laravel TestTools" extension and activate the checkbox "Allow access to file URLs".
- (2018-08-27) Emeka Mbah: I love this awesome tool
- (2018-08-07) Евгений Плотников: супер спасибо
- (2017-12-21) Elias Tutungi: Le falta mas fakers, ciudades, telefonos, direcciones, contraseñas y confirmacion
- (2017-03-30) Zach Robichaud: I am so happy i found this tool
- (2017-01-31) Daniel B: Excellent symbiosis between visual interactivity and testing. Bridges the gap between thinking in code, and thinking visually as a user interacting with the website. Captures the important interactions or keystrokes, allowing for greater speed in scaffolding tests.
- (2017-01-21) Shawn Veltman: This is an incredible tool, and makes my workflow SO much more enjoyable.
- (2016-11-03) Tony Lea: Thanks for this awesome tool!
- (2016-10-03) Mohamed Ragab Dahab: awesome! best extension keep going...
- (2016-07-22) 康裕三: すごく良いです。テストを書く習慣がつきました。
- (2016-05-02) Jaldip Upadhyay: Awesome tool .... well polished.
- (2016-05-01) Tony Lea: Awesome man! Thanks for creating this. Will definitely look into helping out with development on this.
- (2016-04-07) Max Hutschenreiter: Wow Awesome!!!
- (2016-03-31) Jonathan Cox: Great job. Thanks for sharing!
- (2016-03-30) Mohamed Elwan: awesome, lot of thanks marcel
- (2016-03-30) Illia Kyzlaitis: Nice app. Now I don't need to write everything.
- (2016-03-29) Dennis Wanyoike: Awesome Tool
- (2016-03-28) Bing Yu: real cool tool！
- (2016-03-27) Phillip Mwaniki Nzuli: Wonderful tool
- (2016-03-27) Steh Auf: Супер!
- (2016-03-24) Martin Tonev: Great tool
- (2016-03-24) Tim Christmann: Perfect!!!
- (2016-03-24) Chris Dju: works like a charm <3
- (2016-03-22) Fernando Fl: Its very very good! tks
- (2016-03-22) Antoni Putra: Fantastic!
- (2016-03-22) Daniel Bruno Gallinari: Great job!! Sounds like a lovely song to a tester ears :P
- (2018-09-21, v:0.3.1) Michael Kimsal: reference by selectors?
Is there any chance this could be modified to identify by selectors rather than just name, which is what it seems to do now? Especially for dealing with legacy/inherited stuff, being able to have it identify the selector path would be useful (perhaps if the name is null, place in selector path?). While I realize it's more brittle than explicit names/ids, we don't always have the option of rebuilding everything before writing tests. thanks.
- (2018-07-19, v:0.3.1) Samuel Beausoleil: Tutorial
A guide on how to use this extension would be appreciated.
- (2018-06-27, v:0.3.0) Justas Maziliauskas: cant install
Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load background script 'js/background.js'.'.
- (2018-02-15, v:0.2.6) faz: Laravel Testtool tab now showing in my Laravel debugger
Laravel Testtool tab now showing in my Laravel debugger In in MacOs Sierra 10.12.6 (16G1114) I just installed chrome plugin is there anything else i have to do?
- (2017-01-23, v:0.2.6) Deniz Polat: Laravel 5.4 & Laravel Dusk
Hi, any plans to make this plugin work with Laravel Dusk?
- (2016-05-22, v:0.2.2) kalle palokankare: Can't get the plugin work
My setup: OS X 10.11.4 (15E65) Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit) I have installed, uninstalled and installed the plugin again. Disabled all other plugins. Laravel TestTools appears to installed plugins and Developer tools tab, but I cant click any of it items. The plugin does not generate any code if I use it methods. What I can do is generate Faker names etc. Any ideas?
- (2016-03-22, v:0.1.1) Evaluate Bytes: What is the best solution for URL handing
e.g if a url is example.com/userhome/123 i made this example.com/userhome/edsfdsdsfdsfdsf is this a best solution? for me it is just a fun. please reply
- (2016-03-22, v:0.1.1) Lesya Korotkova: Issue in renaming test
STR: 1) Press Rename Test button 2) Press Cancel button in Rename Test popup Expected result: Nothing should be changed in test code Actual result: Test name is changed to "testnull"
- (2016-03-21, v:0.1.1) Brian Dillingham: Multiple Tests Per Test Group
"Add Test" so that multiple functions can be added at once vs copied and pasted each time