Code snippets for teams and individuals. Save and organize your code snippets in the cloud. Share and collaborate with team members.
Snip code blocks directly from the pages you visit. Just select some text, and the Snipit button is right there for you. If the page contains valid markup, Snipit even fills most of the fields for you: title, syntax and tags. Click "Save" and you're done!
- (2019-11-04) _romoney5: this does nothing
- (2017-11-16) Ciortan Alexandru: Great tool, extremely handy with lot of features. Awesome Support Team behind it.
- (2017-11-16) Simona Constantinescu: Very useful tool for developers!
- (2017-03-29) Mohamed Osama: so useful tool for developers , simple with high quality design and Great support Team
- (2016-09-03) Great tool, looking forward to upcoming features!
- (2016-08-10) Ovidiu Bularda: Good!
- (2019-11-04, v:2.3.0) c a: i have a mac mini - snipit.io is everywhere, don't want it
i have a mac mini - snipit.io is everywhere - i don't want it - the app is not in my apps area, i looked at chrome extensions, not there either. How do i make it go away. I get the feeling it is a virus. thanks
- (2019-05-29, v:2.3.0) Connie B Dello Buono: https://g3doc.corp.google.com/experimental/users/ruiu/snipit/g3doc/
cannot access it, fix message
- (2019-02-28, v:2.3.0) CLEARING HISTORY RECORD
Hello Team, Due to some changes that our PSA team would like to do, they have required us to clear all the snipit screenshots we have made from the beginning of time and since deleting of history can only be done one at a time, Cloud QI team would need your help in clearing all our screenshots from the history page. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
- (2018-10-12, v:2.3.0) Garret Stoops: </> icon next to text boxes in google
</> icon appears next to text boxes in google. I need this removed, it appears over my text and I can not view what I am writing. How do I make this go away?