This extension stores Wordpress sites. It also brings more functionality to the theme editor.
This Chrome Extension will store your Wordpress site information and allow quick and easy access to your sites main pages. This extension also provides more functionality to the Wordpress theme editor by turning it into a CodeMirror editor. UPDATES: --------------------------------------- 1.5: - Bug fixed where sometimes ctrl+shift+s wasn't working right 1.4: - Bug Fixes 1.3: - Themeeditor now changes to show PHP code in a special mode. - Password is now Optional - Codemirror editor now includes themes to choose from! 1.2: - Updates to auto-login - General prettiness update - WARNING: Updating this Extension will erase your data Features: --------------------------------------- - Store a site by inputting your wordpress username, password, and title of the site. - Auto-Login means no more hunting down username's and passwords, this extension will automatically log you into your site once the login page comes up. - Edit Sites after they've been created - Functionality improvements to the Wordpress Theme Editor including: - Save file without reloading page - Powerful search and replace tools provided by CodeMirror - Tabbing improvements added (Including shift+tab) - Code coloring to make it easier to identify code Uses CodeMirror editor to improve the Wordpress Theme Editor and localstoragedb to manage your sites
- (2018-01-25) K I: I love this extension! I have only one request, though. If it has the feature of manually changing log in page to my WordPress dashboard, it would be great. Since I am using one of the security plug-ins of WordPress, the plug-in lets me change the log in page to protect my site from attackers.
- (2016-10-24) Walid Haddad: great extension
- (2016-10-20) Great.
- (2016-06-27) Quint Pease: The only thing missing is synchronization across Chrome browsers.
- (2016-03-11) Nixaristix: Where this app store my login/password data? When I save the password, how can I be sure that everything will be protect and no one can stoll it?
- (2015-05-13) Kusiima Aka Robson: it's ok
- (2015-02-25) José Gregório: MUITO BOM .
- (2014-11-24) Jimmy CANOVAS: Cool :)
- (2014-10-11) mahak onlinepayment: perfect
- (2013-10-31) Gustavo Sánchez: tiene malware super fish incluido
- (2013-07-24) Francesco Giannelli: Add a direct link to add new post!
- (2013-05-23) Matias Ezequiel Reynoso: Muy buena
- (2017-10-16, v:1.5) Johannes Gangsö: Where are the creds stored?
Hi, Seems like a great add-on, but before going on, how do I know the creds are safe? Thank you.
- (2016-12-22, v:1.5) Onlinebank Hello: data synchronization
I think there should be saving data to Google Drive sync or one that does it for installing multiple machines
- (2016-01-04, v:1.5) Site Logins Gone
This is the 3rd time that my logins have all disappeared. Since it happens unexpectedly and not often I'm wondering what the issue is? Does it reset when I log out of Google or switch users?
- (2015-08-01, v:1.5) Claudia Arkush: How do I log out?
I am trying to log out the usual way within wordpress. It logs out but once it goes back to the log-in page it automatically logs in. I had to disable the extension to stop it from logging in.
- (2015-06-02, v:1.5) Kirsten Starcher: All sorts of problems with WSM
Hi there - I was very excited about this extension, but it seems to be unusable for me. Two big issues: - For most of my WP sites, I've used iThemes Security to move the admin address so it's not the default wp-admin. There's no way to put in an alternate Dashboard login address in WSM, so it just tries to go to /wp-admin and doesn't understand anything else. - After I added a site, I couldn't even edit the info again - clicking on the pencil icon didn't do anything 90% of the time, and then when I did suddenly get through to the edit page, the button to save changes didn't work either. I hope you continue to work on this project - it's a great idea, but needs some detail & QA!