SerpWorx SEO extension. Free trial version, no cc req, only $29.95 p/m. Instant SEO metrics in your search results & on any site.
With the SerpWorx SEO tool you can instantly view the SEO metrics of all ranking sites for any keyword without ever leaving the Google results page or the website you're on. This is the absolute fastest way to check over 30 SEO metrics in just a click. This is a free 3-day trial version with no CC required to try it. SerpWorx is $29.95 p/m as per our pricing page here: https://www.serpworx.com/pricing/ Step 1: Search for any keyword you want in Google. Step 2: You'll now see all of the SEO metrics for each site in a beautiful toolbar that sits underneath every site in the search results. Step 3: Compare each sites SEO metrics with results from Majestic SEO, Moz, aHref's and SEMrush and more. See exactly why sites are ranking where they are and completely revolutionise your SEO workflow. It simply doesn't get any better than this! SerpWorx also works on any website you visit too! What's included in the SerpWorx toolbar: Majestic SEO metrics: 1. Trust Flow & Citation Flow 2. Topical Trust Flow categories 3. Total inbound link counts for root and page URL Moz Metrics: 1. Domain & Page Authority 2. Moz Trust 3. Mox Rank 4. Spam Score 5. Total inbound link counts for root and page URL aHrefs Metrics. 1. Total inbound link count for root & page URL fetched from live index 2. aHrefs URL Rating 3. aHrefs Domain Rating 4. aHrefs keyword anchor text density Note: aHrefs account required SEMrush Metrics: 1. Total keyword visibility with search volume and positions 2. Monthly traffic Onsite SEO Metrics 1. Total heading tag count & heading tag text 2. External Outbound link count 3. Page word count 4. Keyword density of actual search phrase on page 5. Google +1's for page 6. Facebook Shares 7. Domain first indexed (age) as per Wayback Machine 8. Site hosting location 9. Site build with technology 10.Google page speed results 11.Broken link checking & count 12.Mobile friendly check 13.Indexed pages Having all of these metrics provided straight under each site in the search results completely streamlines your workflow and provides you with a concise SEO analysis of each site. Become a 'SerpWorx Insider' today and start checking SEO the easy way.
- (2022-04-11) Clint Butler: Hands down one of the most useful SEO extensions out there, and its the original one to combine link and on page analysis and present it in usable way that works well with your other toolsets. I've been using this thing since it was originally launched and the support and updates have been top notch. One good use case is to have it active when you're on the phone with a client. Use the data pulls and page analysis to diagnose common issues quickly right in front of them.
- (2022-04-05) Kyle Roof: I love this tool. SerpWorx gives us the SEO metrics we need, instantly. Highly recommend.
- (2021-01-08) Atomic Digital: As an SEO professional over 12 years, I use this Serpworx tool every day both as a part of my reporting & communicating with clients, and as a fast & illuminating device when talking to potential clients. It's the best SEO extension as it enables me to see SEO metrics from a range of tools in the one screen, then drill further into the data as required.
- (2020-06-27) JAV HoHo: very good +5
- (2020-03-17) Shane Marsters: How did I live without SERPWORX toolbar!
- (2019-11-27) Muhammad Zeeshan: I just add to it on chrome, but when I try to register, it gave me error message that I already cross my using. How is it possible that some one take just my email address and suddenly limit cross with in next second. strange. Fake / Spam marketing tricks. You will never get success with these tricks. I just going to through out serp worx extension from my browser.
- (2018-11-01) Peter Aboalim: Serpworx is an awesome tool which integrates with most popular SEO providers (Majestic, Moz, Ahref, ...). I would recommend it for anyone who uses SEO metrics in daily work. Rally useful, fast and user friendly.
- (2018-10-13) Mina Tadros: Excellent tool for SEO metrics. It saves so much time. Makes it so easy to check all the SEO metrics on any site.
- (2018-09-19) Fantastic tool! Lots of data in the SERP integrated from Majestic, Moz, SEMrush, ahrefs, also CPC for the search term.... plus drill down for a whole lot more. There's no-one in SEO/SEM who shouldn't be using SerpWorx.
- (2018-09-13) Robert Perez: This is a must-have tool! Great tool for anyone working in digital marketing. Saves me so much time jumping into different tools, everything is at your fingertips. Keep up the good work!
- (2017-11-27) Paul Dillinger: This tool saves me so much time. It gives you the data from all of the top SEO research tools in one place. Awesome!
- (2017-11-27) Elia Z: Really love this Chrome Extension. It speed up the process 10 times and the Support is alway there to help. Last but not least they keep updating it and are open to feedback to improve it. Worth every penny!
- (2017-10-05) AH 360: the best tools
- (2017-10-02) Miljenko Bulaš: Useful, but it could be better. Ahrefs metrics don't count if you aren't registered on that site. There isn't CROATIAN Google & keyword cloud in Semrush.
- (2017-08-19) Md. Abu Hamza: Awesome!!!
- (2017-08-16) lv chao: a yet powerful tool for my daily work!
- (2017-02-17) Alex L: The support for this application is the best ever! They resolved my problems quickly. I highly reccomend it.
- (2017-01-06) Brian Hong: Absolute Must Have and time saver if you do SEO. This is a tool that I use daily and makes life a little easier. Truly 1 of a kind!
- (2016-10-30) Dejan Mladenovski: The best tool I have ever used in the serps for seo. This is like seoquake on steroids, good job guys.
- (2016-09-20) Ross Barefoot: This tool is the most useful SERP overlay I've found. It allows for a quick scan of key competitive metrics for the top 10 listings, and now there's a more detailed sidebar presented to the side of any web page. I feel like I can't go back to doing competitive analysis the old way.
- (2016-07-11) N. K: Love to use the tool for SEO. Easy and very useful.
- (2016-07-11) Sohan Saki: Excellent tool for SEO. Very helpful and i am really impressed using SERPWorx.
- (2016-07-11) Anton: Really impressed with the data I got using SerpWorx. Helped me find some great keywords as well. Amazing Plugin!
- (2016-06-17) Aminul Islam Moon: Really useful tool for SEO and easy to use.
- (2016-05-31) Billy Zig: The fastest way to analyse why websites rank in the SERP's. Highly recommended.
- (2016-05-23) Simon Conibear: Useful tool for SEO's. Information right in the SERP definitely saves time!
- (2016-03-02) Harry Sanders: Really easy to use - and allows you to see exactly how websites are ranking.
- (2015-12-17) Sami Al Warhani: Helpful tool, saves heaps of time. Definitely a got to have for SEO guys
- (2015-12-14) Robert Brus: Great tool - must have for anyone doing SEO of any type.
- (2022-08-31, v:2.3.7) Yassine Lam: Excluded websites
Hello there, I have been trying to reach out for a while, I'am a premium Subscriber just FYI, your website ticket form does not allow to login or submit a ticket, it just froze. The main issue is that some websites we have excluded in the past from the pop up can't show it now, the extension does not show the excluded checkmark on the website so we can take it off or even know if it's there. this must be a lag or something. Please look into this or I will have to cancel my subscription. This issue was here for the last two month at least. Please advise
- (2017-08-04, v:1.1.14) Ray Haylock: Issues with Chrome extension
I have the plugin added to my Chrome, but its not loading on the side of the page nor is it showing up results on Google searches