Reveal unsafe ingredients in cosmetics, personal care and cleaning products!
* Shop healthy on Amazon, Sephora, iHerb and Walmart by knowing what’s inside the product before buying it. * Get automatic alerts on health risks hidden in ingredient lists of personal care, baby care, beauty (makeup, skincare, other cosmetics) and household cleaning products. * While you shop online, Clearya automatically analyzes the product ingredients list for you, alerts on unsafe chemicals, and explains the risk. * According to official toxicant databases by regulators and scientists in the U.S., Canada, the European Union, Japan and more (data sources are listed transparently.) * Alerted ingredients include thousands of known and suspected carcinogens (may cause cancer), hormone disruptors (endocrine disruption), reproduction toxicants (may harm fertility), developmental toxicants (may cause birth defects and other harm to the developing child), allergens, and other banned or restricted ingredients. * Clearya is free. * We respect your privacy. Clearya does not collect personal user information, and it is only active on the specific shopping websites you allow. Contact us at: [email protected] We’d love to hear your opinion about Clearya and in general about Healthy Living, Safe Cosmetics, and Clean Beauty.
- (2020-12-06) Shani Velan: Absolutely fabulous. This app provides access to such important information! Cannot stress enough how important this app is not only to our health, but also for discovering and supporting companies that have our health as a real priority. Thank you so much!
- (2020-08-17) Nadav Yur: Great tool ! Waiting to see it wide spread to millions of consumers, and forcing companies to consider their Clearya scoring when developing products.
- (2019-11-29) Michael R: It works great and provides essential information for anyone who cares about his health. Highly recommended!
- (2019-11-05) Ido Perry: Great idea and execution! After experiencing the need for better health this helps at home all the time!
- (2019-09-29) Jaime Cuesta Lozano: Hello This is a great extension, I personally have skin problems with some products, especially if they have certain chemicals and I like to have as much information as possible before buying, this idea seems excellent and very original, something completely new. By the way, I leave it as an idea, if this extension is translated and more languages are added, it will go up quickly in the rankings of buy extensions, that I assure you. I don't say it myself, I give a clear clue, Google says it clearly and believe me, it works! Note: You can significantly increase your app's ranking in the locales that you support by localizing the name, description, and detailed description. More info: https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/i18n Good luck and nice day! 😀👍
- (2019-06-21) Efrat Yoscovitz: Great idea! easy to use and so helpful. Thank you!
- (2019-05-04) Yaniv Golan: Very much needed, well done!
- (2019-05-03) ma ya: such an important tool! I wish this service will be available in many more websites and even on the go as i shop in store via app. good luck.
- (2019-01-23) Adi Mor Barak: Finally we will have clear vision on toxic ingredients we consume!
- (2019-01-05) Incredible! I was looking for something like this for ages. My wife and I refuse to let harmful ingredients into our home, but it was practically impossible for us to know where they are hiding within the product catalogs. Thank you Clearya for providing clear transparency into our online shopping experience!