Download Artstation artwork easily.
This extension helps downloading artwork images from Artstation. When you press the extension button on the toolbar, it consumes the artwork tabs, saving the image files in the disk. You can set up how sub-folders will be created. Additionally, you can open galleries into tabs using the context menu of the extension.
- (2020-12-22) Robi Hamdani: why i can't use this extension ?
- (2020-11-04) Julio de Carvalho: not working anymore
- (2020-08-30) Armin Heydari: I changed the Save Directory and it didn't work. default Save Directory is okay but i want to download images in to my preference image folder. And it doesn't create folder per artwork and artist too.
- (2020-08-21) d b: This works fine, just has one bug: If there are multiple images under one post/tab with the same name (or rather no name, looking like this: "artist-name-.jpg") the extension does not save those images. Just the last one gets saved. Now that I know about it, I can be careful to rename them. But I believe I lost images this way, that I cannot recover anymore.
- (2020-07-08) Haakon Tancred Jenssen: does not work. when in an artstation tab it tells me there are no artsation tabs
- (2019-10-18) 李彦伟: Rename function
- (2019-10-06) Andrea Massa: It works really well. :) For those getting the same error as "Kelvin Klopper": I got it as well right after installing the extension. Simply close and reopen the browser: all the new tabs opened after that moment will get detected by the extension and you should have no problems anymore. I hope this helps. :)
- (2019-06-26) Kelvin Klopper: I am afraid it does not work. https://i.imgur.com/yPL6Ng0.png
- (2019-04-02) Works as intended, thanks very much.
- (2019-01-28) Eryx Rom: Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, just a message appears. -No estoy seguro de lo que estoy haciendo mal, solo aparece un mensaje.- "There are no Deviant Art tabs to consume"
- (2018-10-29) Chris s: This to be useful, you have to open several tabs and let each one load then click the button and it will close all of those tabs for you. If you don't have a minimum of 16GB of RAM I would not recommend using this. I would rather see something that you hover over the thumbnail, click a button, then it downloads it in the background.