Secure Graphene Cross-Chain Key Store Extension
- (2020-11-28) Martin Krischik: WhaleVault is just what I'm looking for. One Vault to rule them all. If only it wasn't so buggy. First WhaleVault has problem with entering the master password reporting a “Wrong password!” even when the correct password was entered. I have a password manager — The password entered was correct. Having to delete and recreate the vault all the time is no fun. Next posting comments on PeakD and SteemPeak isn't working. As well as cancel order on Hive-Engine.
- (2020-02-21) Chris Bird: This works perfectly for the three chains that I am on and I'm sure it's the same for any others. It even helped me get my keys back once without having to reset them.
- (2019-05-22) ChuckyFucky: Amazing cross-platform keychain. Great for those who have hazzles with multiple blockchain keys!
- (2019-05-22) Power Pics: WhaleVault is an amazing full-feature cryptocurrency key manager that makes securing all your graphene-based accounts/wallets (Whaleshares.io, EOS, Telos, Bitshares, Smoke.io, etc) super easy. You can sign cross-chain transactions, send tokens, and more all from one extension. Nicely Done!
- (2019-05-21) Deranged Visions: Amazing extension for securing multiple sets of keys for cross chain use.
- (2019-05-03) Adam Abdullah: good
- (2021-09-01, v:0.1.43) Patricia McGowan: Can Whale vault check all types of certificates? Users State they are using it for currency checking
Looking for a Certificate Checker, so I don't have to research each one individually.I want use this on my Chromebook it appears as though everyone uses it for cryptocurrency. Can it check all certificates?