Dynamics 365 Power Pane is a helper tool designed to integrate with Dynamics CRM/365 application and allow you to manipulate forms.
Dynamics 365 UCI, Dynamics 365 V9, Dynamics 365 v8, Dynamics CRM 2016, Dynamics CRM 2015, Dynamics CRM 2013
- (2021-06-09) Mahmut BEDIR: Very useful
- (2021-04-19) Alexander Lysakov: Весьма полезное расширение. Облегчает работу всей команде при работе с Dynamics 365.
- (2020-07-08) Huang Stone: This tool is really very cool, however I find out this tool seems not support unified interface, right? Or do I need some other settings?
- (2020-04-08) Marcos Muñoz Nuñez: UI Support! This is one of the best tools for Dynamics development
- (2020-04-08) Ajay S: Magnificent Tool for developers, without this we are kinda handicapped :p
- (2020-03-27) Иван Костяшов: Very useful tool. Heps me so much with my everyday developer work.
- (2020-03-18) 이지현: online was version update, design changed, so no more use that.....update plese.....T.T
- (2020-01-06) matthias back: great tool, it would be great if we can also have a "Light" version, without the options of Enabling all fields or show "Hidden" fiels. Because this light version we can then also send to our power users. Which are not coding, but often write the specs for reports... and other things. I do not want to give them the possiblities to UNLOCK fields
- (2019-12-21) Gran Torino: Отлично, но у меня с Dynamic 365 не работает
- (2019-09-27) Татьяна Панченко: Greate extension, but it doesn`n work in UI. Will the ability to run in the UI be added?
- (2019-08-27) Jere Haavisto: Great tool, but it does not work with Unified Interface. Support for that would be great as Microsoft will switch to that sooner or later.
- (2019-07-25) 甘之怿: alsome
- (2019-06-07) Martin Lofaj: great tool, unfortunately not available in the new unified interface UI
- (2019-05-27) Andrea Boscaro: Awesome extension, but I found some problems with the "clone record" function, specifically cloning a record with a datetime field in it. I get an error like this: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Expected 'DateTime' data type for 'FIELD NAME' parameter in 'Request.QueryString'. Thank you!
- (2019-05-13) Jens B: Awesome tool, it's a must-have for every developer/customizer. Unfortunately, it doesn't works on the unified interface
- (2019-03-19) Serkan Aytın: Elinize sağlık.
- (2019-03-15) Salih Özkul: I see the bolt icon when i browse main directory of crm 365 , but when i browse an app then bolt hides. how can i achieve this?
- (2019-03-12) Christian Vogelgesang: perfect add-on for Dynamics CRM administrators to minimize the effort to get to the information that the Power Pane offers with 2 clicks :-)
- (2019-01-14) Dynamics Dog: Absolute must have tool - use this almost every day for dev and troubleshooting
- (2019-01-09) e tuncoz: Beautiful
- (2018-10-27) Алексей Кудяев: Шикарное дополнение!
- (2018-10-15) Sloo L: Microsoft should contact the dev team for this tool and offer them a job. This should be something that dynamics has out of the box. This tool is an absolute must have if you don't want to waste time tabbing to and clicking through the Customization window.
- (2018-09-16) Angel A. Rodríguez: Extrem helpfull. I can't work without this extension anymore.
- (2018-08-29) Lucio De Battista: Very good extension for Dynamics 365. Thanks
- (2018-07-04) Asad Khan: Love it so helpful
- (2018-05-31) Shidin Haridas: Scope for improvements, yes! But a brilliant tool! Kudos to the team!
- (2018-05-30) Pablo Guillén: The best
- (2018-05-20) Hasan Kamal: A must have for CRM developer
- (2018-05-07) Geoffrey Lagaisse: Life saver for any dev that programmes for Dynamics CRM
- (2018-04-17) Feyzullah Karaaslan: Thanks
- (2018-03-28) Jason Nguyen Thanh Son: very very Cool tool
- (2018-03-15) CAN T.: Çok başarılı bir araç olmuş, başarılarının devamını dilerim. Ufak bir not :Eğitim videosu yapmanı öneririm tüm butonların nasıl çalıştığını gösterebilirsin ve bu sayede daha geniş bir kitleye ulaşabilirsin.
- (2018-02-13) Ayşe Umut: Love it! It is a very useful tool especially for testers. thanks!
- (2018-01-12) François Allard: Incredible tools! A must have for CRM developpers or testers.
- (2021-04-30, v:1.2.2) jamie knox: Showing label names permanently on?
Hi, for the past 1-2weeks i've always got the label names showing in dynamics 365 - i've removed the plugin and re installed it but it's made no difference can you suggest anything please ?
- (2020-12-18, v:1.2.2) Luis Lopez: Unified Interface
How can I enable power pane to Unified Interface?
- (2020-11-20, v:1.2.2) Eric Lamb: Permission Controls
Like many others I find this tool very helpful. What concerns me is that it appears to be something that anyone can download and use to its fullest power. For example the enabling all fields for edit option. I feel like it is dangerous if it were to fall into the wrong hands. Is there anything I am missing or are my concerns warranted?
- (2020-06-20, v:1.2.2) Krunal Patel: Power Pane option is missing from sitemap bar in CRM
Hello, All of sudden I am missing power pane option from sitemap. It's only available as extension option next to address bar. Can someone help , how to get it back?
- (2020-04-10, v:1.2.0) Fatih Tatoğlu: New Feature
Can you add a feature for clearing all field and form notifications?
- (2020-03-05, v:1.1.0) Arpita Surve: Support for new UCI
Power pane is working fine with the current version of Dynamics 365 classic but it does not support the new UCI. Please assist.
- (2020-02-26, v:1.1.0) Robi Vũ: Dynamics 365
Please, Support this tool in Dynamics 365. thanks
- (2020-02-26, v:1.1.0) Robi Vũ: Dynamics 365
please, support this tool in Dynamics 365. thanks
- (2020-02-12, v:1.1.0) Monica Cruz: Uable to Activate for D365 Online
I can use your extension for CRM 2015, but nothing happens when I click on extension when in my D365 Online Version. Can you please assist?
- (2020-01-06, v:1.1.0) matthias back: Light Version - without "Enable all fields" / Show Hidden fields"
It would be great if there would be a version available which we can communicate to our power users. But to this user group we do not want to give them the "Enable all" or Show Hidden fields" options
- (2019-10-16, v:1.1.0) Charan Raju C R: How to revoke the selection?
I had selected 'Show Hidden Fields' option and I was able to see all the hidden fields. That's great!. Once I am done with my work, I wanted to revoke my selection. I mean, don't want to show the hidden fields. How to achieve this without form refresh?
- (2019-05-27, v:1.1.0) Andrea Boscaro: Error cloning record with DateTime field
Hi, I've got an error cloning a record with a DateTime field in it. The error is the following: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Expected 'DateTime' data type for 'FIELD NAME' parameter in 'Request.QueryString'.
- (2019-02-22, v:1.1.0) Adam Posegate: Error when cloning contacts
Whenever I attempt to clone a contact record, I get an error and it will not proceed. "System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: entityName" Thanks for your help!
- (2018-12-17, v:1.1.0) Goran Zadro: Unified UI
Hi there, I'm using your extension since two years and I really like it, but it seems that it doesn't work on Unified UI (newest UI for V9). Is there a chance that update will solve this problem? Thanks, Goran
- (2018-05-16, v:1.1.0) Benjamin Metzler: Copy Option Set
A great feature would be to copy the option set to clipboard with the optionset values. I am not aware of any good way to do
- (2018-03-20, v:1.1.0) Shreyashree Mukhopadhyay: Use
How it can be used?
- (2018-03-01, v:1.1.0) Chris Adams: Seciurity
Hi, Is it possible you could only show the extension if the user is an administrator? One of my customers has discovered this extension and use it to change attributes they shouldn't be doing :-( regards Chris
- (2017-12-28, v:1.1.0) inci kuloglu: Online V9'da fonksiyonların çalışmamas
Merhabalar , Online V9 versiyonunda labelların alan adlarını göster gibi fonksiyonlar çalışmıyor. Bununla ilgili bir düzenleme gelicek mi ? Bu arada ürün gerçekten HARİKA! :)
- (2017-11-28, v:1.1.0) Mark Newhouse: Notes in CRM records
When I select a notes field, none of the typing I do is visible. The note remains invisible after I leave the field. The notes I type appear in a pop up when I hover the mouse over the action icons at the top left of the field. The field icons are not visible either. Everything else works.
- (2017-10-21, v:1.1.0) CRM not loading
The version (22.214.171.1240) just released doesnotload. will a new version be made available?