Quick and dirty proxy switcher for Chromium.
This is an extremely simple proxy switcher, allowing you to switch between: - localhost socks5 on 1080: for ssh -D or others - localhost socks5 on 9050: for tor - localhost http on 8080: for request twiddling proxies - other - system - direct It also has a check box to avoid sending google queries to the proxies. It is not meant in anyway to be fully featured. It is what it is. Quick and dirty.
- (2019-05-25) Mad Kiwi: Great , I've now also added this to the New *Dissenter* Web-browser to run alongside Advanced TOR (Advor) ,not just for access to the dark web (& escaping ICANN's monopoly on IP Domain Names) but to escape from censorship & Orwellian dictatorship over our data (on The Public / Normy Web as well) get Dissenter today (& comment anywhere anytime censorship free - based on the open sourced Chomeuim infrastructure (so like your current chrome flavored browser ,Like BRAVE but far more Superior) https://dissenter.com/download#download
- (2015-09-23) TeachMeFly07: I think simple config will be cool for it.
- (2014-09-11) Samee sr: ok!
- (2014-02-16) John Doe: It's dirty alright.....it didn't even work for me...
- (2014-01-13) reza bavari: good fast and easy, it works.
- (2012-12-16) Lukas Gedvilas: Excelent , just what I needed to use Tor :)
- (2012-11-20) Chris Southcott: I LOVE YOU. But seriously, exactly what I needed. Saved a lot of trouble for me.