Developer tools for Meteor
Meteor DevTools is an extension for Chrome Developer Tools that makes the process of developing Meteor apps even more enjoyable. It also allows you to look under the hood of existing applications and learn how they are built. The extension includes a plugin framework and currently comes with 4 plugins: DDP Monitor, Blaze Inspector, MiniMongo Explorer and Security Auditor. The extension is open source and is available on Github - https://github.com/thebakeryio/meteor-devtools.
- (2020-04-12) باسل جرجاوي: the tool good when using blaze , when using react it give this error Uncaught ReferenceError: Tracker is not defined at setup (<anonymous>:1145:6) at <anonymous>:95:31 at <anonymous>:103:12 it very good if this fixed
- (2019-08-15) Leon Kieu: It works well
- (2019-03-12) James Harrison: Doesn't appear to work anymore, there is no documentation on how to use it or connect it to your own app.
- (2018-12-25) Noob Programmer: This is a good ext for Meteor dev, but since Meteor has release 126.96.36.199 and I'm not using Tracker.autorun (using withTracker) on my code, I don't know why, the ext MiniMongo get the issue, where the data doesn't show up, and in my console get the error Uncaught ReferenceError: Tracker is not defined. Is this Meteor Dev Tools still in maintenance? 'cause the lastest rilis was 4 August 2016.
- (2018-08-18) Максим Покровский: Where helpful extension. But often eat a lot of CPU and freeze.
- (2017-10-18) Patrick Bouche: The content is frozen and not responding, need to restart dev tools
- (2017-08-09) Tim: Very nice extension! Users collection updates are shown as insecure but this is not the case . could this bug be fixed?
- (2017-07-08) Michael Cole: Broken UX. No way to connect it to your site. Linked blog post doesn't include install info. Unfortunately looks like alot of hard work with no way to use it.
- (2016-12-14) Ghubein: very useful Tool , highly recommended
- (2016-09-06) Islam Magdy: Awesome!
- (2016-06-08) Jonathan Ochs: Really like it. Great choice to integrate with the Developer Tools. Useful for not only development, but also verifying and diagnosing issues in production deployments.
- (2016-04-07) Jeffrey Wyman: Works right out the box. Great job!
- (2016-02-24) Grégory Ghez: Nicely formatted information, but too large display. Require some filters to isolate method calls, subscriptions, live collections...
- (2019-10-24, v:1.6.0) Minh Nguyen: Could you please make an update?
This is very useful but there is some issues when working with Meteor 1.8+ Thank you.
- (2017-05-12, v:1.6.0) Mateus Fernando: Blog Post
There's a blog post related this tool in this link http://blog.thebakery.io/introducing-meteor-devtools-for-chrome/ hope this help.
- (2017-05-03, v:1.6.0) siva kumar: How to use it ????
I couldn't get how to use it. can some one explain it briefly.
- (2016-12-28, v:1.6.0) Praveen Nagpal: Configuring the extension with my own meteor app
Can't see where is the option to configure my own app. All it gets to is the bakery site.