New E-Mails and Appointments notifications for OWA
- (2021-01-27) Carl Screwvala: Worked well for a bit then just stopped. Then a month later came back for a few days then gone again. Has happened a few times. Tried disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing works- it seems to work or not work with no changes to the setup so presume its a remote service issue. Shame as this is really needed for users of the old OWA and it works well when it works
- (2020-12-31) Simon Michel: Simple and working perfectly
- (2020-07-13) Alexandru Ghita: Stopped working.. should show a status to know if I need to logout/login into owa or something..
- (2020-02-28) Gleb Danichev: Annoying "Synchronizing notifications..."
- (2020-02-24) Till Hafener: How do I configure this extension ? Where can I configure my account info ? Sharing a little bit of documentation or a manual would really be helpful
- (2020-02-16) Ben Dev: don't work with me
- (2019-09-24) Crude Machines: Every 5 minutes a notification pops up "Synchronizing notifications..." which does nothing, when clicking on it. Can this be disabled? Everything else works as intended.
- (2019-05-07) Kai Lu: It works.
- (2019-01-10) Carlos Sánchez Mateo: Best OWA notification extension, no config needed at all so it works with your corporate account without issues.
- (2020-12-17, v:0.17) Derek Rocan: Notification sound
How do I disable the loud notification sound? It seems to come from the extension. I disabled notification sounds for Edge, but the extension still makes it's own.
- (2020-08-27, v:0.17) Carl Screwvala: Inconsistent
Notifications seem to work for a while then stop. No amount of disabling/re-enabling the extension, closing chrome and re-opening etc seems to work. All chrome notifications are enabled etc in windows 10. It just stopped working. Any ideas on how to resolve?
- (2019-11-20, v:0.17) gadgetero gadgets and more: Support for 24HR time
Hi, would it be possible to add support for 24 hr time format for the meeting notifications? Thanks!
- (2019-04-02, v:0.15) Al Lougher: Does not work
- (2019-03-27, v:0.15) Jagjeet Singh: Not receiving notification from Outlook webmail
Earlier everything was fine but now I am not getting any notifications from OUTLOOK emails. Kindly look into it
- (2019-02-28, v:0.13) Chris Petri: not getting notifications
windows 10 Pro 1809; chrome Version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit), chrome flags for native notifications set to disable (although toggling this setting doesn't seem to resolve the issue)